Halloween Fancy Dress

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by paddington_88, Oct 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've had a search and not found any threads on fancy dress for Halloween, I always like to dress up and give a bit of a stir with the fancy dress I choose and was wondering what original ideas Arrsers have?

To give you an idea of what I mean,

Last year I dressed up as Superman.. in a wheelchair ;-) I thought that was quite a good idea and the year before it was a Loyalist Paramilitary even though I am originally from the shith0le we all know as West Belfast..

What ideas have you got?

2. That might be a good fancy dress but how would I hold my beer? :p

3. I think I will wear a grey cardigan, drive a rover into a lake and go as Fred Gee.

4. If you can find 2 mates, two of you dressed as towers and one as a plane!

5. Don't wash for a couple of weeks, empty the hoover bag over your head, and go as a Chilean Miner, alternatively if you can find a Gary Glitter Lookylikee (probably not had much work recently) go as a Chilean Minor. BbBom Tish

• Like Like x 1
  6. On my mates stag do we dressed head to toe in camo, dressed him in an Orange boilersuit and carted him round in a wheelbarrow. The fact that he was the only Indian lad there made it funnier. Couldn't get a taxi for home though and had to walk. Humorless cnuts.

7. I think your getting confused with the Indian kareoke champion, Gerupta Singh.

8. Been doing a bit of thinking and if I get a blonde wig, I'm thinking Maddy McCann? Too much or on the button?

I could add a t-shirt saying - 'Have you seen my parents? The bastards ditched me on holiday!!'

9. Camelback !!!!!

10. Brilliant!!

11. Borrow a cheap battered kilt, get fake mustache, buy cheesy bling on ebay. Go as the distinguished "Irish warrior" from County Croydon, Baron Castleshortt.

12. Not a bad idea but I'm looking more an idea where people will look and think, 'You harsh cnut!!'

13. Top tip.Avoid this one for anything related to the NSPCC.

[​IMG]

14. Some blackface make-up, an afro wig, a tin marked 'petrol', a tyre around the neck and a bloodstained T-shirt reading 'I Heart Soweto'. Play a vuvuzela for extra offensiveness.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Go as a priest??? the sick version!

Attached Files: