Halloween costume help

Got a Halloween party to go to and need help in deciding what to go as.
A few mates are on the same wave length as me and so I expect to see some cracking costumes BUT we will be in the minority and so I can't get too extreme...the Maddie outfit might be out of the question! (I think that a Fred West or Harold Shipman might be just about what I can get away with)

So if anyone has get any ideas, it'd be a great help!

:batman: :farao: :spiderman: :queen: :viking:

Go as a Spagetti hoop

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is this any good?

Attachments

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
How about a LEXMARK W820 printer.

Smurf.

Blue body paint all over, spray painted white wellies and a pillow case on yer heed. White rugby shorts.

Variations on the theme are Papa-smurf (add beard/waistcoat) and Smurfette (add comedy breasts and a wig and bikini top)

Or:

Gay biker
Zombie Priest
Tardis (asking for bother)
Gay Freddie Kruger
Linda Blair (Exorcist chick)

Lastly, a personal fave of mine:

Shave your entire body. dry off, powder lightly. Take a roll of Harry black and tape the last turkey in Sainsbury's back, the with a black marker, draw your rig on. Naughty nun, black lingere, Vicar etc the possibilities are endless

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Which one are you OFAH.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If your close to home, there's an excellent fancy dress shop in Hook, just up the M3. They'll have just about everything you'll need.

oldbaldy

LE
Go as Jacko:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Dye your hair ginger and put on an Afrika Korps uniform.

You could also embellish it by picking an appropriate name...

I was a guest in an Engineer Sqn bar one Halloween and one of the lads came in dressed as a penis. Hair, scrotum, foreskin all made out of paper and cardboard - a brilliant Blue Peter effort.

The punchline was he was holding a fully completed CES for it all and told people he'd come as an RMP.

Edited for mongo mornings.

Strip down to what God gave you, snatch a leaf from the mulberry bush on the hedge outside on your way out and go as " Adam "...depending on how you handle things, you might find a -um - leaf blower...