Halloween, aka Demanding Money with Menaces

I hate halloween (and I can't always spell it corrrectly)

• Total voters

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Don’t be so old fashioned, my old man will be going out with my brother and I to supervise the kids this year. Oh the Snickers bars I will be able to collect from the kids! It’s glorious.
Safety in numbers I suppose when demanding with menaces.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Now, now. Don't get too clever. :)

Lets all put a rumour out on social media that the little tinkers could be car thieves after your keys using halloween as a cover to get you to open your door.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
What is a pumpkin?
Is it a fruit?
Is it a vegetable?
I don't know,and now I'm so confused I don't know where I am or what my name is.
Actually a cucurbit family thing of pumpkin, squash, or gourd.
Think of an unusual colour, type of large round marrow.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Bag snatching teens tend to avoid adults. It would be bad form to get a boot in the ass.
We're talking about you, not your victims.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I am looking forward to Halloween, its the only time I get to scare the shite of of the local kids
my team will be round to get things sorted this weekend so we are ready in time
but we dont put stuff out until the big day
Halloween (6).JPG
Halloween (9).JPG
Halloween (10).JPG

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't be so dour and old fashioned! Halloween is a fun time for the pensioners here!
OK, you're either exceedingly naive, or obtuse, so I'll not bother again 'cos it's too much like hard work.

In reflection, it's a wonderful time. You get to dispose of your enemies while at the same time having the most 'realistic' display of the neighbourhood.

Stage 1 in the evidence chain is establishing that a crime ever occurred.

Is this Gateshead pub the spookiest in the North East?

If you want a drink in the North East, with Halloween surroundings, then try the Black Bull opposite Gateshead Bus Station.

The exhibits there are more like the props for a ghost train, rather than the household stuff you can buy in the High Street. Life sized skeletons, killer clowns, ghosts, zombies and all sorts of stuff.

I need to remind Shev and Maz to include some candy onions and chocolate sprouts for the party next weekend.

What is a pumpkin?
Is it a fruit?
Is it a vegetable?
I don't know,and now I'm so confused I don't know where I am or what my name is.
We get pumpkins down here in NZ, and I must say, they do make lovely soup.
I find the best part of Halloween is telling the kids to fukc off (If they're little ones, I just tell them no, go away)