Hallo

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Flagrantviolator, Oct 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there amedics forum on here. Can't find one. Urgent

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Yep, it is Here

But I suggest, if it is indeed urgent, that you phone the Emergency services to extract the hamster - they will also be able to rush you to the relevant people to release the pool ball from your boyfriend's mouth.

3. FV, post your symptoms. Better still, go and see a doctor - one of those nice men with a white coat

4. Symptoms posted on Qaramc forum. Please help me. PLease, PLEASe help me

5. Just to save you all going to the other post, here is his question:

"I recently had, shall we say encounters of the French kind with a lady of questionable repute. Not a "pro" so to speak, but a bit of a slapper.Wondering what penile discharge from gonnorhea looks like. As in colour. Is it clear? I WILL get tested,but need to know first whether it's all in my head, as I've been very aroused lately and it might just be "pre-cum" Not joking, please help."

I await further news with interest.

6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

:D :D :D :D :D :D That'll learn him.

7. :D :D :D :D Funny as f*ck!

8. has anyone suggested that he should taste it?

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You've got the pox. No, dont mention it.

And may I commend you on your course of action? If I suspected I was ravaged with pox and my dick was in danger of falling down my trouser leg and staining my shoe, my absolute first move would be to seek advice on a military forum noted for not taking the piss. Well done.

10. OK you have the clap, before you get medical attention go shag people you don't like. If you get the chance shag Cherie Blair up the dirt box.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jesus. I didnt realise the pox made you blind. Thats terrible.