Halliburton has received 52% of the $25.4 billion.......

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Jul 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ....... that the Pentagon has paid private contractors

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=6747

Halliburton Hearing Unearths New Abuse

2. That doesn't strike me as a surprise at all but makes me want to hurt someone. Everything related to Halliburton = sleaze, corruption..more sleaze. Next thing you know, they'll have pipelines running across the Atlantic right into Dick Cheney's stomach.

3. KBR very odd bunch from what i ve seen of them if you grabbed a
    bunch of squaddies and kidnapped a bunch do goody types/technical experts and told them no booze till the lights were on and locals have water .More would have been acheived for less money than KBR spends

4. Woody,

What are they doing exactly?

Jan

5. Still, it should make their shareholders rich (or even richer) back home - what with them being legally bound to put shareholder profit above ALL other concerns

6. I shall add some shares in this outfit to my burgeoning portfolio of ethically-questionable investments. All of which are performing scarily well.

V!

7. I have no idea what kbr do too low on the food chain to be party to the plan if they have one .Seem very keen on employing Ex pats on high salaries as managers and consultants and buying large 4*4 .A lot of their
    employees thought they were rubbish and didnt have a clue .

8. KBR build base, drill oil, sub-contract to other smaller firm and supply the Allies force logiscis where in the past it is done in house by RLC, ASC & RCT. They Yank 21th century verison of the old East Indian Company except the congress nor the white house own it like the Royal family own the EIC.

9. My, what an objective and well-balanced website.