Hall of Shame, so Sad.

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Rincewind, Mar 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello - i am fat, with two knackered knees and i am ugly - ask cuts.

Am doing a sponsored walk with my beloved sea cadets on 23rd April 2006 around carsington Water, its 12KM and i need to raise more than any single cadet does or i will be shamed...

So please sponsor me, even if its just a quid, i figured if everyone sponsored me a pound - its easy to send in the post and its nothing these days, not even half a pint of lager, then i could raise some serious wonga for a good cause - its to buy a new minibus for my cadets.

Many thanks

Rincewind.

Name / Ammount

Rincewind / £1.00

2. I'll do you a deal. If you do the walk in, let's say, a WREN's uniform (complete with skirt, stockings and suspenders), and post the photos on ARRSE, I will sponsor you for a tenner.

No WREN's Kit or photos - No cash!

What do you think?

3. Tell YOU what- get more backers and i am definately up for that.

Rincewind

PS = And i will even wear lipstick and send the pics to the paper too - and post the article on ARRSE

4. OK Arrsers

The deal is on the table. Over to you lot! Get yer cash out for the boy...er...girl...whatever! Anything to make a sailor look silly!!

5. bump

Guys - this might be worth a quid or two - even if it's just for the sight of Rincewind in WREN kit!

6. Rincewind dress as a woman - I'll sponser £3.00!

7. If the aforementioned conditions are met I'll sling a tenner in. :p

8. hellfyyr (£5.00 for alternatively dressed rincewind)

9. OK - the gauntlet is on the table and i agree that:

If Arrsers can pledge £100 minimum i will indeed do this sponsored walk dressed as a Jenny WREN, complete with a Stuffed Bra, makeup, wig, Stockings and suspenders and some size 12 Ammo Boots (cos i have got very big feet).

All photos of my ridicule will be posted on Arrse for your mirth and merriment and those coming to the Crawl are allowed to call me sweetie etc on the crawl.

So over to you - Pledge and get the total over £100 between you, more would be nice!

Rincewind the WREN

10. £28 pledged so far, so safely in troosers for now.

Rincewind

11. I'm not sure if I want to see that. 8O

Are you sure your cadets will want you dressed as a wren walking with them? More to the point, will their parents? :wink: Or is this part of the "Navy Gay roleplaying" we've heard so much about? :D

Whitehorse / £3.00

12. I'll give £5.00 for this worthy cause

13. £36 - sweating a little.

Rincewind.

Did i mention fishnets?

14. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

What's the charity?

I'd hate to be paying up so he can buy himself some proper M&S lingiere!

15. Chesterfield Sea Cadets, Registered Charity in England and Wales : 520432

Rincewind