• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Halifax Football Shirt

Ok here goes (bare with me)

I have just been to an auction for the 6 RMP that died in Iraq everyone was drinking so you can imagine people were over bidding on items (which was good) for the fund.

I can’t remember (due to orange juice....yeh ok) but I brought a Halifax signed football shirt........

Seeing as I don’t support this team I am offering it to you guys...highest bid wins and the money will go to the site or charity (yeh I could go on E-bay) but it would be good for you.

This will run for 7 days (Ends 10 Mar 04) and all you have to do is send me a msg on how much u want to bid. I will put on this post who has bided and the price. On the 10th I will send the top to the site and the winner sends the cheque (Think this is the best idea / way )

Hope this is a good idea and works? You views and opinions are welcome

Latest Threads