Halfords trade cards

Make_it_fit

Clanker
I got one as an RE fitter with a 17 year old C&G cert.......loads saved so far!

Just been in today to check what I needed with my local Halfords. Bloke was great and all I needed was MOD90 and told him I was VM (which I am) but to any techy type people out there you shouldnt have any problems. Instantly saved £30 on brake discs and pads I was getting, they say you can get things like battery chargers, tyre inflaters etc aswell as spares and tools so cheers again for letting me know and Ill let my lads in LAD know. SPREAD THE WORD.

catchyerselfon

War Hero
Have mine in me sky rocket too!
Rocked up with my MOD90 big smile and a heap of certs in a PDR stylee type folder i have. I turned to a random page that had a City and Guilds cert in it (I think it was 16th Edition wiring regs of all things) and the guy who was about twelve behind the counter said bonza. Punched the info into the comp and i walked out with nearly 50% off of the item in my hand.
The young boys are only working there to fund blue lights for their washer jets and fat boy exhausts. They wouldnt know what a Trade qual looked like anyway.
My advice get in and flash your 10m swimming badge or a SEME cert under their noses, they can only say no. :D

Tiffy_A_Mech

Old-Salt
catchyerselfon said:
Have mine in me sky rocket too!
Rocked up with my MOD90 big smile and a heap of certs in a PDR stylee type folder i have. I turned to a random page that had a City and Guilds cert in it (I think it was 16th Edition wiring regs of all things) and the guy who was about twelve behind the counter said bonza. Punched the info into the comp and i walked out with nearly 50% off of the item in my hand.
The young boys are only working there to fund blue lights for their washer jets and fat boy exhausts. They wouldnt know what a Trade qual looked like anyway.
My advice get in and flash your 10m swimming badge or a SEME cert under their noses, they can only say no. :D
Who are you going to get to fit the bits for you...? Or was it a pair of pink fluffy dice to hang from your rear view mirror....

lol :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

catchyerselfon

War Hero
[/quote]

Who are you going to get to fit the bits for you...? Or was it a pair of pink fluffy dice to hang from your rear view mirror....

lol :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:[/quote]
Pink and fluffy all the way my man (ps does anyone know how they fit around the mirror thing thing that i can see the back window in?!)
I'll be down for a brew fairly soon TAM enjoy your break mate.

Tiffy_A_Mech

Old-Salt

Pink and fluffy all the way my man (ps does anyone know how they fit around the mirror thing thing that i can see the back window in?!)
I'll be down for a brew fairly soon TAM enjoy your break mate.[/quote]

Any time m8 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be down for a brew fairly soon TAM enjoy your break mate.[/quote]

Black Nasty or green string should help its never failed me in 19 years VMing

Just got mine this aft. 5 mins and out, laughing.

Didn't even look at my CGLI really, just flicked my PDR in front of him and he was more than happy.

Sorted.

(Cheers mate didnt know this and just about to get a load of stuff, will try it out this weekend. Only found out the other month about burger king franchises giving you 20% discount for official services and some McDonalds doing the same. Been in Germany too long. Thanks again[/quote])

Go to 'gravy granules' BK, much more than usual squaddie discount!!!! I used to weigh 7lbs 4ozs, now i'm 95kgs thanks to these guys!

norteenick

Swinger
70% off retail, only on service spares. 20% off half professional tools and body repair stuff. sorry liam, for REME VMs only. Although side cutters might be handy for trimmin your mutts claws if u can blag a card. love nick.xxx p.s. we miss u.

Tank_Mech

Old-Salt
Seen it in the craafty mag, but took it that ASM's had to ask rep to come. Excellent thread with good info. I'm at Halfords this weekend for a card.

Latest Threads