Half rolled up sleeves?

Got to remember that anything that the
airborne do is intentional and is cool or                                    ALLIE :eek:

Where have the babies feet gone

Has he chewed them off and eaten them ;D

Yes, what IS going on with his beret? Is that not how the airborne lot wear em?
It certainly is, I have known otherwise quite normal WO's who had served with 7 RHA who shaped their berets like that...

Odd indeed, but he has the BBC on his arm and I would guess that he was with some 16 Air Asslt lot before going to the RTR

Odd indeed, but he has the BBC on his arm and I would guess that he was with some 16 Air Asslt lot before going to the RTR
He's APTC so could quite probably have been ANYWHERE before going to the RTR - DOH!!

He's APTC so could quite probably have been ANYWHERE before going to the RTR - DOH!!
I CAN read capbadges when I get my monocle screwed in correctly!  ;-)  My point is that he was most probably attached somewhere he could pick up his wings and hence the strange, disturbingly French tilt to his headgear.

Once upon a time all the roughtie PTI chaps had to go through P Company - but not necessarily the being-kicked-out-of-the-side-door course afterwards.  Quite a lot did all of it, I recall.  Don't they do that any more?