Half rolled up sleeves?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by msr, May 15, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. That's where he keeps his ferrets - note the Andy Capp titfer. :)
  3. Yes, what IS going on with his beret? Is that not how the airborne lot wear em?
  4. Got to remember that anything that the
    airborne do is intentional and is cool or                                    ALLIE :eek:
  5. Where have the babies feet gone

Has he chewed them off and eaten them ;D
  6. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

It certainly is, I have known otherwise quite normal WO's who had served with 7 RHA who shaped their berets like that...

Odd indeed, but he has the BBC on his arm and I would guess that he was with some 16 Air Asslt lot before going to the RTR
  7. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

He's APTC so could quite probably have been ANYWHERE before going to the RTR - DOH!!
  8. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

I CAN read capbadges when I get my monocle screwed in correctly!  ;-)  My point is that he was most probably attached somewhere he could pick up his wings and hence the strange, disturbingly French tilt to his headgear.
  9. Once upon a time all the roughtie PTI chaps had to go through P Company - but not necessarily the being-kicked-out-of-the-side-door course afterwards.  Quite a lot did all of it, I recall.  Don't they do that any more?