Half of Belgium

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Marine Le Pen is as toxic her father - she is try to get 15 seconds of fame. It has backfired spectacularly here, our media is ripping her to pieces.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Marine Le Pen is as toxic her father - she is try to get 15 seconds of fame. It has backfired spectacularly here, our media is ripping her to pieces.
Oh good. (tfl)

Alsacien

MIA
Over here in the East she is rather popular......which knowing some of the people personally that seem to think she is at least OK, I find rather bizarre...

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Over here in the East she is rather popular......which knowing some of the people personally that seem to think she is at least OK, I find rather bizarre...
Do they have a hankering to rejoin the Fatherland?

She upset the Bretons in a big way with her rhetoric, implied we were sub-humans!! Did not go down at all well, a few years ago she would have been burnt at the stake for heresy.

Are the French short of sex offenders or something?
Think we have our quota, but we do have more than our fair share of extremists!!

My nan is Belgian. She hates the French, oddly.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Since we invented Belgium to stop anyone with a real army getting hold of Antwerp we really should have a say in it. If France takes that bit we should declare war. "Antwerp is a loaded pistol pointing at London's head." The Great Tyrant, sometime before he lost

C

cloudbuster

Don't do it! The game of 'Name Three Famous, Non-fictional Belgians, (Not Including The Reigning Monarch) While We Drive Down The Most Boring Stretch Of Motorway In The World' is hard enough as it is.

Don't do it! The game of 'Name Three Famous, Non-fictional Belgians, (Not Including The Reigning Monarch) While We Drive Down The Most Boring Stretch Of Motorway In The World' is hard enough as it is.
Jean Claude Vanne Dame, Audrey Hepburn and Plastic Bertram. Jack De bleedin Loures. And that bird who won a Bronze for swimming at the Olympics.

No googleing now...... anymore for anymore?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Jean Claude Vanne Dame, Audrey Hepburn and Plastic Bertram. Jack De bleedin Loures. And that bird who won a Bronze for swimming at the Olympics.

No googleing now...... anymore for anymore?
I thought Hepburn was Dutch/Irish? As countries go, it makes a good battlefield.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
That list is rubbish. It has Hercule Poirot on it. And how many are actually famous, as in a Belgium would know their names?

And Plastic Bertrand? Must look that up on itunes...

Are you implying that Tin Tin wasn't a real person, I'm shocked.