Haiti rebels aim for the capital

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Feb 23, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3512411.stm

Stand by , stand by :?
  2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

One for the Frogs to sort out, I's say. :twisted:
  3. Too late...another easy Victory in the air...one sniff of that and the SPAMs have got involved? they came charging out of that plane looking double hard and ready to answer any interviews with controlled sound bites of between 3-5 words. 8O
  4. i dont even know exactly what was going on or how it went wrong :? i thought it ws sorted the last time round when the voodoo government was booted out
  5. just ended up with another corrupt one replacing it.
    What Jabs do we need for Hati? cause the yanks will obviously want moral support.
  6. well need something to get rid of those horrible machete sores that are quite common over there.
  7. I dunno. Looks like the biggest cake-and-arse in the western hemisphere, but I'd suspect one froggy battalion would send them shitting selves. Or perhaps another fifty marines..
  8. If the Frogs do go in, it'll be 2REP and the CRAP teams (don't laugh... it's real).
    My old CO was at Kolwezi back in the good old days and if the same mentality prevails now as then, there won't be many rebels left standing a week or so after they go in.