• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Hairy Potter.

Hairy Potter

Hairmione Granger.

Emma Watson, the actress who plays Hermione Granger in Harry Potter has shown the world she has finally come of age whilst celebrating her 18th birthday recently.

Cue jokes about wizard's sleeves....

well at least the curtains matches the carpet

That reminds me, I need to buy dental floss...

Both have disabled right clicking sorry

looking from the picture the grass has been there for a while !

She's a fine looking gal. I am now forced to go and knock one out.

I've remembered where I left my bike.

Attachments

While -um -'examining' the series of photos of her exiting the party and getting into the- er- spotlight I noticed her feet..

they seem to have some serious scabbing and whatnot.. she might have some fungal infection which could have spread upwards or dripped downwards-like...

not becoming a fresh 18 year old looking to to - move up the ladder of success, say what?... Thought she had more class and wasn't into the Lindsay/Britney school of starlet behaviour...obviously money doesn't buy social graces...

Legallybald said:
El_Burno said:
Hairy Potter

Hairmione Granger.

Emma Watson, the actress who plays Hermione Granger in Harry Potter has shown the world she has finally come of age whilst celebrating her 18th birthday recently.

Second link, second pic down... has she split some milk on her right thigh?!
I reckon it's Harry's man fat.

El_Burno said:
Legallybald said:
El_Burno said:
Hairy Potter

Hairmione Granger.

Second link, second pic down... has she split some milk on her right thigh?!
I reckon it's Harry's man fat.
Nah, he's a puff

well he was last night