Hairy Panic in Oz

real place names in a song

What's a ******* houso?
Male houso: skinny, neck tatts, flat brim cap, stolen shoes, lengthy crim history. When he has a car it's usually pinched usually an utter shitbox that he uses to do "fucken mad skids".
This car will still have the "police aware" sticker on the back window.
Hobbies: mad skids, burglary, methamphetamines, having his dole cut off again.

Female houso: either disturbingly skinny or fucking enormous, at least 4 squalling kids. The fat ones always wear tights for some reason. They can be found screeching at one of their kids, "TAYLAH! FUCKEN GET BACK IN HERE YA FUCKEN LITTLE BITCH!"
Hobbies: eating, breeding, screeching at kids, screeching at Centrelink.

Male children: will be learning mad skids at age 6 with their first burglary soon after. First tatt at age 12.

Female children: pregnant with first child @ 13 and will eventually be a grandmother at 28.

Neither have ever nor will ever be employed. They will all stink of BO and entitlement.

When he has a car it's usually pinched usually an utter shitbox that he uses to do "fucken mad skids".
I take it you've had to repossess some of these masterpieces of the motoring arts?

As for the rest of it, the denizens sound like the neighbourhood we have down by the harbour that's nicknamed "French Harlem".

Male houso: skinny, neck tatts, flat brim cap, stolen shoes, lengthy crim history. When he has a car it's usually pinched usually an utter shitbox that he uses to do "fucken mad skids".

Female houso: either disturbingly skinny or fucking enormous, at least 4 squalling kids. The fat ones always wear tights for some reason. They can be found screeching at one of their kids, "TAYLAH! FUCKEN GET BACK IN HERE YA FUCKEN LITTLE BITCH!"

Male children: will be learning mad skids at age 6 with their first burglary soon after. First tatt at age 12.

Female children: pregnant with first child @ 13 and will eventually be a grandmother at 28.

Neither have ever nor will ever be employed. They will all stink of BO and entitlement.
Same shit, different country.

It seems to me that people aren't embarrassed to be on benefits anymore - unless I had a damn good reason I'd be ashamed to be claiming benefits instead of paying my way.

I take it you've had to repossess some of these masterpieces of the motoring arts?

As for the rest of it, the denizens sound like the neighbourhood we have down by the harbour that's nicknamed "French Harlem".
Yeah, when some finance coy is stupid enough to lend them the cash. Pretty rare though.

image.jpeg

The title of this thread made me think it was about Rebel Wilson, but I suppose that would have been "fat hairy munter panic"

It would appear from that wonderful description that Housos also inhabit a large swathe of country between the M4 and the ridgeline of the Black Mountains/Brecon Beacons/Forest Fawr and Carmarthen Fans.....

You fotgot to mention pocket full of food and petrol vouchures from the Bribie island Salvo,s