Hairy foreigners sneaking over here and causing diseases

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by frenchperson, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They don't wait for permission. They just come over here in their droves and don't speak a word of English. They'll hide away during the day, then as soon as the sun goes down, pluck up the courage to come out in the open. Then, under cover of darkness, they'll flit about until they see the lights in your house. They then have the audacity to tap away on your windows, wanting to come in.

I heard that a kind gentleman took pity on one of these individuals and let him into his house, only to discover a few days later that one of his best suits had been destroyed.

Some of them recently been discovered holed up in West London and others even hiding in Kew Gardens. Gordon Brown is doing sweet F.A. about it. He won't put them on a boat back to the continent, preferring to let poor old Ealing Council pick up the tab on a severely limited budget.

latest

2. What,Muslims? :lol:

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

For a bloke who spouted so much drivel during his "departure", you still seem to be drooling, froggie.

Get a carer to mop your chin, and then break your fingers so you can't post any more. Cretin.

4. I totally agree I hate the Fcuking French aswell, foreign CNUTS. :wink:

5. Sounds like Moths to me, Moth balls stop all that lol

6. some kind of fancy dance/social event will prevent small flying creatures of the order Lepidoptera?

7. Could be worth a flutter.

8. just kill them, after all they don't officially exist do they?

9. There's no point in even getting angry about it anymore, it's the way Britain is now and the Government don't give a fcuk what the indeginous public want :x

Mention topics that quite rightly state that we have far too many illegal (and legal :roll: ) immigrants on our small island and the brainwashed "Blair-Lovers" reply with posts accusing you of being a Nazi, blah, blah, blah :x

The sh*t is starting to hit the fan in this country now and the Leftie-Liberal dross that have allowed porous borders, uncontrolled immigration and the disgraceful "Human Rights" act are starting to get twitchy, even quoting ideas for dealing with this mess that sound quite Far-Right to me! :roll: :?

The thing is, when it does end up like Kosovo over here, these corrupt, greedy politicians that presided over this decade of lunacy will all be staying safe and sound in their gated communities with their heads in the sand :x

10. Wah dar on *click*

Are you fer feckin real?

Wah dar off *click*

Heed.

11. You didnt actually read this did you

12. Yeah I just hate moths! :lol: