Hairy Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalky663

Clanker
Sorry but I may have the wrong end of the conversation here.
But is a hairy Experience A ( 3 ft Guardsman with a Bearskin worn in between some tottys legs )  :-/
Play with this piece as you will :-X

leeanne

War Hero
Chebs?..........is that a Glaswegian anatomical reference or something you discovered whilst perusing the Lancet?

('Chebs' is the word which you later altered  to 'arrse', in your last post and as one has more than a passing interest in the human anatomy, I was merely curious as to where on the person it/they could be found)
Still have'nt a clue wot your on about Flo.... ???
And if I recall rightly...Chebs is another word for 'boobies' mate. But you would'nt know that as types like you are normally brought up with proper words like breasts or summat like that.......For god's sake....Do'nt diss me for this aswell.....To me they are t1ts, chebs, knockers, funbags and a whole lot more but would be here all night if I carried on...... ::)

Still have'nt a clue wot your on about Flo.... ???
And if I recall rightly...Chebs is another word for 'boobies' mate. But you would'nt know that as types like you are normally brought up with proper words like breasts or summat like that.......For god's sake....Do'nt diss me for this aswell.....To me they are t1ts, chebs, knockers, funbags and a whole lot more but would be here all night if I carried on...... ::)

Types like me?........you mean people with an education?

Don't 'diss' you? (Sorry, I didn't know that you were an American)..........I don't think that I need to 'diss' you, as you put it........... you make a big enough fool of yourself here on this site.

PS - the apostrophe comes between the 'n' and the 't', it signifies the omission of the 'o'.  

leeanne

War Hero
Tut tut........Someone seems to be getting touchy! ::)

Whassamatter little fella? Not had nookie for weeks? Do'nt (note the grammar) worry my friend. I wont take it to heart, I know you love me really! :-*
I have lots of fans on this site mate.....shame that you wont admit on being one of them...... :-/ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads