Hairy Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely dear! ;D
Yours can't be after finding out you were a w1lly woofter.... ;)lol
I can be polite and intelligent when spoken to properly....Your certainly no gentleman yourself are you love?

It's like they say....Speak to others how you wish to be spoken to! Makes sense does'nt it? 8)

Ma Sonic, is it me, is leeanne and sniper bird a couple of charmers.

Wouldn't like to meet those two in a dark alley, or even lock antlers with them, i've heard that moose antlers can be rather big at this time of the year.

Come to think of it i'm sure I was talking to a couple fat doormen at my local night club that fit the description of those two  "Not tonight gents"

Ma......Of course I can hear myself, I'd be deaf if I could'nt........ ::)

Dr No - Just call me a shim.....I don't mind, I'm probably more of a man than you'll EVER be..... ;D :p

Ma......Of course I can hear myself, I'd be deaf if I could'nt........ ::)

Dr No - Just call me a shim.....I don't mind, I'm probably more of a man than you'll EVER be..... ;D :p

Sorry Frank.

This is starting to frighten me.  Leeanne electrosis can cure the stubble, but the adams apple is still the give away ::)

No.....Other men luv to suck on my adams apple! And would'nt get rid of the stubble neither....I like it Au Natrel!  ;)

Why don't we just stick with the manner in which you normally address strangers, eh?

"HoJimgoattenpensfurracupoteeyabassaye!  Ahvlostmadughuvyeseenim? Eezbroonuneezaonlygoatwanleg! Awcummonpawlahjistwantenpins!"

Now get back into your cardboard box.  The soup kitchen doesn't open until 10pm.

BTW can you find something to clean your teeth with please........your breath is awful! It's driving people away!

PS.  could you stop sending me those little messages as well please........there's no way I'd like to meet up with you!  Anyway I think that you're a man!

Ma are you being stalked mate.

Leeanne are you a bunny boiler.

No she's not a geezer

She sits to pis* and has a crackin pair of puppies, have you seen the pic, They'd look great with my bloodstick parked between em ;D

Cheers Gunny me Mucker!! I'll be in touch.... ;)

Ma......You Gaylord bumbangin' que@r bi! Kiss my ricker....and change your record you b1tch.....lol

Nut.....I've warned you...I will take 'em off! ::) ;)
I've got a pretty face and a nice bod....It's not just about my t1tties.... :mad:

Chebs?..........is that a Glaswegian anatomical reference or something you discovered whilst perusing the Lancet?

('Chebs' is the word which you later altered  to 'arrse', in your last post and as one has more than a passing interest in the human anatomy, I was merely curious as to where on the person it/they could be found)

Doesn't matter show us yer puppies ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.