Hairy Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ladies, but think Ma_ is currently holding the high ground.

If don't get down some seriously witty retorts you may be overrun

(Leanne.....Bag lady.........lolololol)

Scottish????? Where did that cum from?
Was born in Scotland....That was 22 years ago! ::)
You friggin weirdo Ma... :p

Bag lady? Thats the nicest thing anybody's called me yet......Cheers mate! ;D
Why don't you go and carry on plucking and shafting your chickens matey....And leave the REAL sexual world for us normal beings to take care of......UGLY!! :eek:

S

Snips

I've sussed it!!  Ma_Sonic, you must be gay!
You seem to have an aversity to women, so maybe you prefer men!
But now, you can't even get a boyfriend, so you come on these boards launching personal attacks on anyone you don't like (men and women), because you're bitter and twisted.
Oh poor, poor little Ma. Come down off that planet you live on and join us on planet earth. Better still stay where the fcuk you are and do us all a favour!! 8)

.........The queen of all bees!
.........The b1tch of all dogs!
.........The hole of all ar*es!
.........The sailor of all ships!

Oh, that was fun.........Ma, you should try the '**** discussions' forum! You can give us sum tips if you like...lollol 8)

S

Snips

.......the cheese in all pr1cks
.......the snot in all noses
.......the clots in all periods
.......the worm in all gardens
.......the itch in all pants
.......the carrot in all sick

........and so it begins....... :-/

I would never have interfeared in this forum if it was'nt for someone mentioning me.......Can't get me out of his head...I think thats why! ::)

By the way Ma....I prefer 'Bucksfast'.......I enjoy that more whilst I'm feeding the birds...... ::)

Noahivnae,sogoantakeyerfacefurash1teyauglyb@stardyeh!! :p
Ifyedinnaeunterstandityecinaskmeagainani'lltranslateininglishfuryehifyewantorite.....C@ckheed!!! ;D

Not exactly 'Brown Bottle' my love, it's just that never having been so close to a 'bag lady' before, I was overcome by the smell and needed some fresh air.  

Mid post up-date

Ma remains cool and maintains the High ground

(Leanne if your anus is a sittle sore I have the perfect potion, youll have to squeeze the tube for a while though) Care ful though youll get one big squirt and a couple of dribbles, hope your a good aim ;D

You don't get a chance to visit the site for a couple of weeks and this is what happens, thanks kids but could we take it back to the Naffi please....

Humph.

.......the cheese in all pr1cks
.......the snot in all noses
.......the clots in all periods
.......the worm in all gardens
.......the itch in all pants
.......the carrot in all sick
Lordy, we're getting quite base now aren't we...'cheese in all pricks?'.....do your parents know that you talk like this?   It's not big and it's not clever pet.  It's actually quite embarrassing to think that a female would use such language.  Do yourself a favour SB, a laugh is a laugh, but you're probably a very nice girl, so don't go imitating trollops.  It doesn't suit you..........leave that to venomous little colonials.  

You're not really a girl are you Leanne?
Never have been a girl or never will be..............................I'm all WOMAN darling!! ;)

And by the way...Dad said..."He'll do you a autograph for free big boy" as long as you show him your nob...lol ;D ;D

Lordy, we're getting quite base now aren't we...'cheese in all pricks?'.....do your parents know that you talk like this?   It's not big and it's not clever pet.  It's actually quite embarrassing to think that a female would use such language.  Do yourself a favour SB, a laugh is a laugh, but you're probably a very nice girl, so don't go imitating trollops.  It doesn't suit you..........leave that to venomous little colonials.  
lollol.........Who the f@ck are you?? ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.