Hairy Awarey?? NSFW

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Aug 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thread NSFW.

Meridian has been ' profiling' quite a range of tottie on the Lady thread and Scaley has - um - expanded - the feminine universe a bit with his hippos, but, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to have a go at this ' new breed' of 'babe'?

According to the press[ truth alert!] about 40% of women have natural facial hair growth. Debra Anne Beechy has written her doctoral thesis on the subject and claims that women should be accepting and celebrate their beards and moustaches. Jessica Burton [ in Bristol - fair warning ] is an 'activist' on this issue and says instead of plucking and laser and eloctro whatsis women should let it 'be natural '..There's, of course, a website or three 'dedicated' to this weighty matter.

anyone willing to admit they'd put up/put out for a bird with more chin whiskers than they have??

2. Translation: they're both ugly.

3. Well what's wrong with using a 'Lady Shave' razor...... there must be many fine knobs, sacks and cracks as well as camel-toes shaved smooth.... as for the bearded and moustachoided Ladies..... well why not.......

4. Shows higher levels of testosterone= go like belt fed wombats.

5. No - guys are put off by the facial fungus, so she's horny as hell when she does trap some poor sap.

6. Or more likely, they have Polyps on their Ovaries, knocking their horemones out of whack, common in fat chicks with bad diet!

7. Rear doors time? Unless she has a hairy back,which is very off putting.Isn't it,yes "Janet" from Warminster I'm talking to you..

8. This one needs some piccies methinks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Taff,I don't think much of yours.

10. Here you go

[​IMG]

11. There a couple beauties where I come from!:)

13. Jeezus H you lot!! I don't need to be reminded of 'er indoors on here...

14. honestly... looking back, we don't!!!