hair

Yes....braided is acceptable. To be honest Dreadlocks are the in thing at the moment for recruits, but it takes a long time to achieve that look.

If you haven't got time to Dread your hair, dying your braids a different colour is recommended - dark red is flavour of the month.

ziggystardust said:
hi ive got shoulder length hair and not sure what to do with it, would braiding be acceptable?
any ideas? cheers
WTF is that question

Oh and wah

As per Queens Regs your hair either needs to be above the collar or up.

As Queens regs were writen in the dark ages not much else is in there as to how the hair should be up.

Hope that helps

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I take it Smudge is bored today!

It has to be in a bun and the bun has to be in a net. do they not tell you this sh!t anymore jesus christ get a grip.

D0lly86 said:
It has to be in a bun and the bun has to be in a net.
You're all assuming that this is a female asking the question!!

This could be some young non-swimmer from Croydon??

Right.....if you're a bloke you'll get your hair shaved off along with everyone else.

If you're a female it will have to be tied up in a bun.....no braids!!

You now what , I am not in the fcuking mood, go shave your fcuking fat head whether you are a boy, girl or undecided, take the razor to your throat while your at it. Fcuking cnut, fcuking hair, fcuk off.

D0lly86 said:
You now what , I am not in the fcuking mood, go shave your fcuking fat head whether you are a boy, girl or undecided, take the razor to your throat while your at it. Fcuking cnut, fcuking hair, fcuk off.
Time of the month :? :wink:

ziggystardust said:
everyone has attitude on here i was only asking a question
I have three questions of my own:

1. Is the shift key on your keyboard broken?

2. Why have you gone to the effort of establishing a username for this?

3. Why is this thread not in the hole yet?

Alf

D0lly86 said:
I think I love you ;)

smudge67 said:
D0lly86 said:
I think I love you ;)
You too smudge :* (with tongues) :wink: