Hair sprouting where no hair has been...

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by Bravo_Bravo, Oct 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WTF does one do about this? Just shave / pluck?

Friend of mine has asked, you see...

:oops:

2. A cadet AI that I know asked the same question in relation to his girlfriend's cnut.

3. You need to find out whether you're an oily boily or not - if you yank out the hairs you might (or might not) get boils.

4. Lighter fluid, box of matches, sorted.

5. Just have it shaved, my barber does my eyebrows, ears and nose hair. I even have hairy knuckles (stop sniggering at the back) plus hairy back. Actually I rather like bananas as well. :D

6. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Im sure a picture of said area would illict better replies :wink:

7. I find that this probelm can easily be avoided by sleeping only with pre-pubescent girls.

...Or boys, whatever.

8. Come on admit it BB you are trying to Walt as a professional football play so need to remove all you body hair. But surely this is the wrong forum because only non-league players are old'n'bold or is it a very clever play on words and you mean old'n'bald?

9. I think gravity has some kind of effect on my hair... it's leaving my head and coming out through my nose. Can I recommend not plucking nose hair while driving? It's hard to see when your eyes are watering too much.

10. The plucking of nostril hairs does produce quite the most exquisite pain and eye-watering! With me it's followed by a violent bout of sneezing to boot! Definitely not an occupation for when at the helm, ..... unlike smoking, texting, talking on the 'phone etc etc.

On the basis that my hair now doesn't seem to get to the top of my head anymore, I've just grown a beard. Had it now since the end of August - it grows like buggery - I took it in for a trim on Tuesday. It got a Number 3! And nearly an inch was cut off.

11. I regard it as my new form of man test....yanking out by hand a 1 inch long,girder width nose hair on a daily basis is the new character building exercise for us oldies.

Then onto the hair sprouting from inside the ears...keeps me amused for hours.

12. The fcukers on the end on my nose are fun too. I get about three there but they have to get to the right length before I can get hold of them well enough for that final tweak.

13. My grandad recommends use of a cigarette lighter - dab of vaseline applied to each ear, one quick flick each side, job's a good 'un.

14. Panasonic Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer .......... assuming we're talking about ear and nose hair that is......

15. God that was funny! Good post that man.... sporadic giggling fits for next hour me thinks! :p