Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Jul 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Countryside Alliance director of campaigns Tim Bonner said: “No-one with a passing understanding of LACS’ current state will be surprised at the indefinite postponement of this symposium. What was most concerning about it was the advertisement of RSPB involvement in what was clearly promoted as an anti-shooting event.”

“The RSPB is quite right to condemn rare instances of illegal persecution of birds of prey, but unless it is also going to promote the conservation benefits of shooting, I cannot see how the RSPB’s attendance at such an event could be viewed as compatible with its ‘neutral’ position on shooting.”
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

hahahaahahahahhahaha sorry it is just too funny.
  4. What is that aftershave you are wearing ugly?

it wouldnt be "Hint of smugness" by Remington, would it!!!
    • Like Like x 5
  5. "eau de snigger" by heym...
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Buwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :rofl:

That's terrible news.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. We all ought to join the LACS. We could pass resolutions calling for foxes not to be killed even after they've devoured infants. We could start a campaign to make rats a protected species.
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Better still offer to join but don't pay!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    • Like Like x 1
  9. lefty metropolitan twats.
  10. Almost as bad as those Sea Shepherd Hippy *****!! :rage:

Sea Shepherd
  11. I like sea shephard they are beastly to the japenese which is never really a bad policy :)
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Yeh. But how many dogs drowned rounding them up?
  13. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I rescued a baby sparrow that had fallen down my chimney on the weekend - can I become an honorary member of the Ridiculous Symposium for the Perpetually Bigoted?
    I'd expect to at least qualify for a free bird box made from sustainable forestry products....if not, I'll light the stove next time.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Schadenfreude for Men, I think.

I rescued a collared dove from behind a fireplace a few years ago. I took it into the garden and released it, basking in my own smug benevolence. Then the brainless bastard flew straight back up to the chimney stack. I'll wring its ringed neck the next time.

One of these;

I was disappointed that website doesn't have any recipes for collared doves. I think I'll send them an e-mail suggesting it.
  15. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Anyone recall the LACS campaign during the hunting debate when they made the mistake of putting out a circular asking for replies to their FREEPOST address? Cue the sending of bricks, piles of phone books etc to their smart London office - all to be paid for by them!!
    • Like Like x 3