hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ugly

LE

ugly

LE
Countryside Alliance director of campaigns Tim Bonner said: “No-one with a passing understanding of LACS’ current state will be surprised at the indefinite postponement of this symposium. What was most concerning about it was the advertisement of RSPB involvement in what was clearly promoted as an anti-shooting event.”

“The RSPB is quite right to condemn rare instances of illegal persecution of birds of prey, but unless it is also going to promote the conservation benefits of shooting, I cannot see how the RSPB’s attendance at such an event could be viewed as compatible with its ‘neutral’ position on shooting.”

ugly

LE
hahahaahahahahhahaha sorry it is just too funny.

S

syledis

What is that aftershave you are wearing ugly?

it wouldnt be "Hint of smugness" by Remington, would it!!!

We all ought to join the LACS. We could pass resolutions calling for foxes not to be killed even after they've devoured infants. We could start a campaign to make rats a protected species.

ugly

LE
We all ought to join the LACS. We could pass resolutions calling for foxes not to be killed even after they've devoured infants. We could start a campaign to make rats a protected species.
Better still offer to join but don't pay!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I like sea shephard they are beastly to the japenese which is never really a bad policy :)

Alsacien

MIA
I rescued a baby sparrow that had fallen down my chimney on the weekend - can I become an honorary member of the Ridiculous Symposium for the Perpetually Bigoted?
I'd expect to at least qualify for a free bird box made from sustainable forestry products....if not, I'll light the stove next time.

What is that aftershave you are wearing ugly?

it wouldnt be "Hint of smugness" by Remington, would it!!!
Schadenfreude for Men, I think.

I rescued a baby sparrow that had fallen down my chimney on the weekend .

I rescued a collared dove from behind a fireplace a few years ago. I took it into the garden and released it, basking in my own smug benevolence. Then the brainless bastard flew straight back up to the chimney stack. I'll wring its ringed neck the next time.

One of these;
http://www.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/birdguide/name/c/collareddove/index.aspx

I was disappointed that website doesn't have any recipes for collared doves. I think I'll send them an e-mail suggesting it.

chimera

LE
Anyone recall the LACS campaign during the hunting debate when they made the mistake of putting out a circular asking for replies to their FREEPOST address? Cue the sending of bricks, piles of phone books etc to their smart London office - all to be paid for by them!!

Anyone recall the LACS campaign during the hunting debate when they made the mistake of putting out a circular asking for replies to their FREEPOST address? Cue the sending of bricks, piles of phone books etc to their smart London office - all to be paid for by them!!
I remember that one, I had a job delivering the yellow pages at the time and killed two birds with one stone(see what i did then!)

I cannot abide cruelty to animals. That said I have no objection to hunting and fishing by anyone. People like this care less about cruelty than the joy of imposing your beliefs on others. Happy to hear they are messing up again. Responsible hunters know what they are shooting and they do not shoot endangered birds.

I am happy to live in a place where constitution enshrines the right to keep and bear arms and also ensures a representation of more rural citizens. In the UK, from what I have read, it is illegal to hunt foxes with hounds from horseback in rural areas but nothing is done about hunting foxes with pit bulls in urban areas. Seems damned odd to me.

Latest Threads