HAhahahahahah The shatest tattoss you have ever seen

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Sep 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I saw this and thought wtf - how sad - anybody know of wank tats their mates have had or witnessed? Heres my starter for ten

Attached Files:

• wtf.jpg
      wtf.jpg
      File size:
      36.5 KB
      Views:
  2. I don't have a photo, but I know someone who had the RAMC capbadge on his calf, a few months after he rebadged to armoured corps!

3. HHH

HHH LE

Is Tattoss something to do with throwing crap stuff?

4. I thought this was the potato and gherkin growers thread due to the title, oh well never mind i will find it.
    Anybody have a copy of the 1955 time table for the No 98 bus Tooting Beck to Fulham Broadway, need it to complete my collection for that coronation year.

5. Search function would have been good - been done quite a few times recently.

• Like Like x 1
  6. HHH

HHH LE

But even if he used the search function how many threads called "shat tattoss" would it have revealed?

• Like Like x 4
  7. There is a shit REME armourer one on this forum somewhere....

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have a royal irish tattoo but rebadged north Irish horse, no biggy will just get a new tattoo

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

9. An IED would save you the expense and embarassment, it may even get you a trip to Rio in a few years.

10. Zudchccuqaa

11. Looks like you've got a nut loose on your keyboard, mucker!

12. It's been leaving a trail of drool all over the fucking place.

13. If you don't understand the code then you're not one of the cool kids.
    Don't worry Rach, I knew what you was saying..

As for tattoss, bloke in my old sqn had a home-made tat saying RCT on the inside of his lip. I never did understand why.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

14. Neither are you, so spill!

15. going back to live payparade days couple of squad members had please tattooed on right palm and thank you on the left palm