Hahaha, LFC have blown it thread!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by PandaLOVE, Jan 20, 2009.

?
  1. Quite shite

50.0%
  2. Alright, but still shite

25.0%
  3. Really shite

25.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "I told you so you daft fcuking whining Scouse twats".....

I have watched the LFC Travelling Circus implode slowly but surely over the past month and I fcuking laugh everytime Liverpool piss their red pants at Anfield.

According to Rafa Liverpool had won the title back in early December. He's looking an even bigger c.unt than normal the heart tapping, stupid goatee bearded Spanish gimp that he is. He's not in Wenger or Ferguson's league. Mouthing off about Fergy like a Scouser diddled out of his benefits followed by a titanic 0-0 at Stoke!

Now he 'PROUDLY' exclaims, 'It's OK, we're still level with Man Utd", yes dipstick, because they keep winning and you don't! Level? Is that why you're in second place and they've a game in hand? Doesn't seem very level to me.

Also, chuffed to see the Man City Express derail as well, long over due.... Hughes you useless, witless, gormless pr1ck.

Liverpool to finish 5th..... Man City bottom....... oh please......

2. Its only a game, no need to get excited!

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

So, Man U fan then :D

4. Couldn't care less.
    Mind you, i support Brentford.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It's only a game for over-paid, academically stunted, intellectually retarted hermers that (after they've kicked a ball between two posts) like to 'get it on' with each other in front of thousands of lobotomised red-necks in the stands. Whatever turns you on I 'spose.

Why are you jumping up and down so?

6. No, but I am from now until May..... :lol: