HAHAHA, Holy Shit, Damn

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Jensen, May 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last week when I was doing a... pre-ADSC run with my local Army Careers there was this little fat girl of about 18, and the chavs were all in a little group talking amongst themselves and someone put the question to her if she'd been doing any preparation and she was like "Nah I azn't, ave bin in bed all week propa ill".

Anyway, when it came time to do the run she was proper ******* slow, kept stopping and that after like... 300 yards, then when I was coming back passing her by, she ******* fell over, like done a nose-dive and grazed all her face on the floor. Damn that shit was funny. Her time was like... 20:00 something too.

2. WAAAH.

Go home.

3. Jensen,

Stop living please.

Nothing follows.

4. What you talking about man that shit was comedy gold.

5. you'll go far with such a good attitude towards teamwork jensen

6. And your run time appears to be shite too. 12:34?? Steven Hawkins could do it quicker with the brakes on.

7. 11:11 last week actually, gonna smash it tomorrow though.

8. Hopefully you'll get smashed by a freight train you chav.

9. Is that chav I smell?

10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Is ya time improving coz you have dumped all your sovs and chains bruv
    Ditch ya chav cap and baggy shell suit and ya will fly like de wind homeboy

Is you joining de Paras like dem otjher 100,00 rekroots what does come on here to join dem?

11. Funny because I ain't a chav. I live in a city full of chavs but I'm pretty sure I ain't one of them.

12. I'm pretty sure you are.

Who the fcuk actually writes the way they speak??

If I was you, I'd wind my neck in until you are actually in the mob.

Nothing would be funnier than to see you fail.

13. sort it out laddy. maybe it was funny but you don't need to share your highly interesting experience on arrse, especially when you are trying to get into the army yourself. already i see signs of bullying, victimising and not being a team player. now where did i put that noose...

14. I hope to god you didn't just run past and leave her on the floor?! :?

15. Some lad just stopped running and was in stitches, probably added about 20 seconds onto his time, damn right I carried on running.