HAHAHA, Holy Shit, Damn

Last week when I was doing a... pre-ADSC run with my local Army Careers there was this little fat girl of about 18, and the chavs were all in a little group talking amongst themselves and someone put the question to her if she'd been doing any preparation and she was like "Nah I azn't, ave bin in bed all week propa ill".

Anyway, when it came time to do the run she was proper ******* slow, kept stopping and that after like... 300 yards, then when I was coming back passing her by, she ******* fell over, like done a nose-dive and grazed all her face on the floor. Damn that shit was funny. Her time was like... 20:00 something too.

you'll go far with such a good attitude towards teamwork jensen

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Jensen said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Jensen said:
What you talking about man that s*** was comedy gold.

And your run time appears to be shite too. 12:34?? Steven Hawkins could do it quicker with the brakes on.
11:11 last week actually, gonna smash it tomorrow though.
Is ya time improving coz you have dumped all your sovs and chains bruv
Ditch ya chav cap and baggy shell suit and ya will fly like de wind homeboy

Is you joining de Paras like dem otjher 100,00 rekroots what does come on here to join dem?

Jensen said:
Funny because I ain't a chav. I live in a city full of chavs but I'm pretty sure I ain't one of them.

I'm pretty sure you are.

Who the fcuk actually writes the way they speak??

If I was you, I'd wind my neck in until you are actually in the mob.

Nothing would be funnier than to see you fail.

sort it out laddy. maybe it was funny but you don't need to share your highly interesting experience on arrse, especially when you are trying to get into the army yourself. already i see signs of bullying, victimising and not being a team player. now where did i put that noose...

Jensen said:
.....then when I was coming back passing her by, she * fell over, like done a nose-dive and grazed all her face on the floor. Damn that s*** was funny.
I hope to god you didn't just run past and leave her on the floor?! :?

derder said:
Jensen said:
.....then when I was coming back passing her by, she * fell over, like done a nose-dive and grazed all her face on the floor. Damn that s*** was funny.
Some lad just stopped running and was in stitches, probably added about 20 seconds onto his time, damn right I carried on running.

derder said:
Jensen said:
he is a fcukwit.

no worries mate, if i ever saw him on the floor id make sure to trample on his face repeatedly. we dont need people like that in the army.

SELFLESSNESS

Jensen said:
derder said:
Jensen said:
Some lad just stopped running and was in stitches, probably added about 20 seconds onto his time, damn right I carried on running.
Good Lad

You should have give the splitarrse a quick kick on the way past, remember only the strong survive :wink:

Jensen said:
derder said:
Jensen said:
99% of replies are not in favour of what you did!? Doesn't that make you think it may not be the best way to act? Oh I do wonder why some people are joining....

derder said:
Jensen said:
derder said:
Jensen said:
99% of replies are not in favour of what you did!? Doesn't that make you think it may not be the best way to act? Oh I do wonder why some people are joining....
Don’t worry about the fuddy-duddy’s mate, they would have done the same, they all preach team work then climb all over each other (and stab each other in the back) for promotion :D

Or at least that’s what I do :p