Hague acquits Croat Generals

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Cabana, Nov 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "There may be trouble ahead......", although this time I believe it will not end up in a shooting war, however believe the Hague has shot itself in the foot and lost a large measure of it's credibility in the Balkans now.

I don't care as they are all cunts, but Croatians are real money grabbing cunts, always got ripped off by Croats whether in Croatia or Bosnia......
  2. I have to admit, they aren't on my list of top favourite people.
  3. This is, frankly, a shocking decision. They have lost a lot of international credibility with this move.
  4. Bloody Tory posh boys.
  5. I knew the cunts should just have been shot in a ditch.

Fucking Croats.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, the Croats are a piece of work. Only surpassed by their cousins to the south and east. But at least they are not Belgians.
  7. Their manky cousins to the south and east are all living over here now, perhaps you hadn`t noticed. On the whole I`ll put up with the Sprouts anytime.
  8. Got a fair few Somali's round here these days. Right bunch of nasty bastards some of em
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You ever met a Belgian who could knock up a decent kebab? No? Thought not. Case for the prosecution rests.
  10. Any of you know him personally ? Any of you serve with him ?

Rather strange that you can get put on a war crimes list for blowing a house up, and I'm not referring to him ?
    So remind me what did the Brits do to help stop the slaughter in 1991/1992 ? At least the French, Yanks and Argies got involved :biggrin:
  11. There were a fair few Brits in Western Herzegovina during Op Storm, watching and occasionally experiencing the fallout. You don't really think Croatian forces all of a sudden recognised the official borders, do you?

Fucking Croat cunts.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Well clever fucker it took the Croats 3 yrs to get trained up and armed to facilitate storm...where the fuck were the Brits in 1991/1992 while the Croats were getting raped and fucking decimated. ?