Hadrians Wall 15.08.09 for Hols 4 Heroes.

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Tommo5050, Aug 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tommo and Wife are off on another wander on behalf of Hols 4 Heroes. The plan is to cover as much wall as possible as well as visit museums and sites of interest. Sgt Braille will be accompanying us as and will be responsible for the collecting tin and keeping the picts haggis side. This will be my last charity walk until I have my guts put back in so let's whack some money in the coffers. Anyone interested in joining us along the way drop me a pm, you'll be more than welcome, all donations gratefully received.
  2. Good luck mate . I did it last Sept for Help Them Out raised a few quid and enjoyed myself.
  3. Cheers Wheel, we're looking forward to it, we've also just enlisted the help of a short arrse from Wales to scare the kids into surrendering their pocket money or sweets.

Hope the weather holds out.
  4. Will you stop calling me a short arse!
  5. Well you're not a tall arse.
  6. Call in at Albermarle Bks near Heddon on the wall for a few bob.Hope all goes well for you's. :thumright:
  7. Will do Hedgehog, I think I can remember where it is.... will anyone be there, it is on a Saturday.
  8. Yes the RSM :D Seriously though i don't think its R/Sigs anymore.Royal Artillery according to my mate google.Go do em anyhow. :D :wink:
  9. Why the devil not, it's on my route and the Stick Man's Money is as good as anyone's.
  10. Jobs a good one then.All the best and hope it stays this warm for you. :D
  11. 39Regt RA
  12. Anybody have the Bks Number so I can ring ahead and ask permission to visit?
  13. Fcuck that just tip up mate. :D
  14. You might get a welcoming brew. 8O
  15. Or a Pacestick up my Gary Glitter!!