Had a clap?

Is that true or did you read it on faceache?
In the person's own words...

I'd have gone out but no fucker applauded me when I got back from numerous tours in shit holes working 18 hour days, so bollox

What part of "No gathering of more that 2 from the same household" was the difficult bit?
Well yeah but if we only have 2 people from each house it would be fine, right? When those two people have had their scoff and wiped their hands over the food then they can go back in and their kids can come out. Not so much rules as guidelines. Obviously everyone else shouldn't meet up but if it's just us that's not hurting anyone, we're all healthy.

JackSofty

War Hero
I couldn't bring myself to participate, partly because social trends such as this I find rather unappealing but mainly because both myself and my wife have been so ill-served by the local PCT and dishonest individual practicioners causing prolonged life-endangering ill health for both if us and contributing vastly to our current much disadvantaged lives over the last 10 + years.
I am aware, however, that many do go above and beyond their duty but we have had no personal experience of such.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

A good respose her in Cheltenham.

Quite ironic for me- the last time I had to see a nurse I had THE clap, not A clap.

Well yeah but if we only have 2 people from each house it would be fine, right? When those two people have had their scoff and wiped their hands over the food then they can go back in and their kids can come out. Not so much rules as guidelines. Obviously everyone else shouldn't meet up but if it's just us that's not hurting anyone, we're all healthy.
2+2=4 = a gathering of more than 2. Report for self execution.
Even a failing school teacher could understand that :cool:

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs
I don't buy into this virtue signalling crap, the people that do are going to be hopping on one leg next week cos someone on the internet "told them to". Lemmings all.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
A bbq in your own garden, with members of your own household would be ok

Just make sure you've got the wind in the right direction to really waft the smell over your neighbours

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Clap for the NHS
Could have been better wording.

Friends thought it was a new disease the NHS were going on about?

2+2=4 = a gathering of more than 2. Report for self execution.
Even a failing school teacher could understand that :cool:
Apparently I need to work on my sarcasm. I did think the reference to wiping hands over the food would have been enough ;)

Apparently I need to work on my sarcasm. I did think the reference to wiping hands over the food would have been enough ;)
It's hard to tell these days.
There is so much mental out there, it's sending usually rational people into hysterics.
To be fair, Mrs Biff had a similar conversation with a work colleague yesterday which is what prompted my response. The woman she was talking with thought it was alright to have a BBQ with neighbours who didn't have symptoms. This woman is a chartered accountant.
Now multiply that x 30 million vegetables in our green and pleasant land.
We need a mass cull.

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Some c**t even played the bagpipes up our way (f*****g badly, I must say) and ended with Highland Cathedral. Which is a weird choice and shows he doesn’t play in a Pipe band as most bands hate playing that tune.

I didn’t take part as it seems to be just copying the Current Italian and Spanish events. Plus I don’t like taking instructions from social media.

Well infected Boris was out clapping last evening, thought the advice was stay indoors to stop spreading the risk of disease, especially if you have symptoms which Boris would have, or does that only apply to the oiks.

Hey folks if you want access to actually being able to get formal diagnosis of CV, even if only got minor symptoms then being a member of her Majestys government seems the way.

Hope Boris has not spread his lurgy to chief medical officer Professor Chris Whitty and chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance, we need their intellect at the helm.

syrup

LE
Not for me I was too busy watching an Audience with Billy Connolly (Uncut)

To American for me same as all that thank you for your service guff.

Latest Threads