Hacking the FaceParty walts site

If you haven't been to the NAAFI forum for the last few days - We've found a fair few walts but one of them has password protected his site. The guy is a complete knob living in a fantasy 2Para world. We've tried the most obvious passwords (thats assuming it wasn't generated for him) such as airborn, 2para, parachute etc ....

ARRSE - Face Party walts

Right so what I'm asking is - can we all work together to crack his site????

From installing a proxy on my machine I've found the site (host) is using Server: Apache/2.0.50 (Linux/SUSE) Don't think will help (at the mo) but ...

polar said:
Right so what I'm asking is - can we all work together to crack his site????
You mean can someone who knows what they are doing get the password for you.... :wink:

PM BFG 9000

I've just tried that one aswell....
been trying the likes of "paratillidie" or "A1para" or "sexypara"....the fella must be a narcissist!
I will endevour to make this my work for however long it takes :)

polar said:
Oops forgot to mention the site in question

Mike Golden - 2 Para wannabe chav

Just done a little checking and he would have been asked to enter his own password....

Its not his service number - thought I was on a winner with that :twisted:
Have tried every word on his website and friend/family names. Maybe a pet name or school?

People,

Fair enough i started it, but this thread is for the Bleeps - take the randomness back to the NAAFI and leave the Sigs to it.

smoojalooge said:
has anyone tried anything alpha numeric yet
I don't think he will be clever enough, I'm thinking his ego will have gone for something sounding hard, he may have been daft enough to make it military but also he could have gone for something personel (like girlfriend).

Wonder if the site admins picked up the numerous attempts at guessing the password, at least they're coming from different IP's? I'd give three attempts then stop validating the password and always say it was wrong...

The server responded very slowly when I tried entering SAS (although it was my 20th odd attempt)

Laydies, please. Get a room. I cannot cope with the vision of the helium thief bare-butt-wrestling with the bloke that pushed me.

My eyes! My eyes!!!!

H

hoohaha

Ive spent the last couple of days reading the thread and pishing myself laughing, Ive also set up my own account on faceparty in an attempt to pass myself off as a chav uberwalt. 8O
Ive spoken to the guy in my best chav text mong speak and passed myself off as being on his side, hes not online at the moment but ive sent him a message of support against you 'Haterz, blatantly bredrin' hopefully the password to his 'wicked site bruv' will be forthcoming shortly, ill keep you posted. :twisted:

manchestercop said:
smoojalooge said:
manchestercop said:
I can think of better words for you :D
Handsome, charming witty. Enough to turn a man the other way
How did you know thats what i was thinking?
because you're not made of wood mc

anyway back to this password and the alphanumeric thing i was think more along the lines of something simple one changed to a number or a no1 or something added at the end.

B

Biscuits_AB

I've tried some 'ard lad examples and some PARA related like:

arnum (Arnhem)

guzgrene (Goose Green)

granmichul (Grant Mitchell)

bravvo2zeerow (Bravo 2 Zero)

sosolidcru (bunch of wogs from Camden)

delboy

rodders

minty (medman 82)

smoojalooge said:
anyway back to this password and the alphanumeric thing i was think more along the lines of something simple one changed to a number or a no1 or something added at the end.
probably all lower case letters, its a secret so he wouldn't shout would he?

He'll probably turn out to be a grade A student with serious mental problems who knows his shit ....

Would his password be in chav speak .. where's soldgergril when u need her. We could list our guesses in English and she could chav them

Latest Threads