Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by baby_giraffe, Nov 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know anything about the HAC (Honourable Artillery Company) jobs, roles, training exercies etc. and adventerous training. It seems to be a bit secretative?
  2. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Only people with Initiative need apply:

3. Much better rations. Met up with a gaggle (not sure of the collective noun for barristers, stock-brokers et al) on Otterburn, tucking in to a Fortnum's hamper. Wasn't offered foie gras on a cracker, either.
  4. Nice site! I'm thinking of joining (soon to be ex-gunner). The site is pretty explanatory but anyone care to pm me some top tips?
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Check your PMs mate
  6. T*szerz.
  7. Not a fan I take it?
  8. :x T*szerz :x NOOOOOOOOOOO
  9. I once had a HAC drum/ice bucket I used to use as a p*zpot (I lived some distance from nearest facilities)

but in the end it stunk so much I had to chuck it.

I miss that p*zpot still.

If you want your own branded HAC p*zpot, you can buy them here:

but you have to disinfect it everyday
  10. msr

msr LE

11. right - for some reason my computer wouldn't let me onto their site - it keeps crashing. having said that i've been on their website now from an internet cafe and its very informative thanks call_me_jack... for your erm...inspiration.
  12. Top tip? Don't get your admin screwed up by APC....

It's a bloody good regiment. Ignore all the balls about Hampers on Ex, it's just a good solid TA unit that hasn't been raped by Options, SDR and SDR NC.

Oh, and don't be surprised if half the course are called James, and you're in the 5% of the course whose school was free.
  13. Or do a search on here about them. There has been enough balls posted up.

Believe half of what you read on here about them though as most of it is posted by people who 'once met them in....' and know fek all.

There are a few on here who know a bit, ask and we shall try to help.

Sapukay - That was my line on Tuesday eve you plagerist!!!
  14. I worked with them in Basra. A good bunch of guys all round! Their Officers were all city boys though with million£ bonuses in their pockets around Xmas! Their Juniors were a mixture of junior city guys and stress out civil servants from London. Bloody good at smuggling booze and a bloody good laugh!!!!

Some were cuntychops though!