HAC Question

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by destroyer, Jun 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can members of the HAC do the wings course after phase 2 training?
  2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Rubber or brown?
  3. A number of people have gone on jumps courses, including some who have jumped with the army display team.

I don't recall anyone wearing wings though.

4. Only after completing the spesssshcial forces sneaky beaky course :D
  5. At least one Pikeman paraded with his wings, leading to some gentle ribbing.
  6. .......
  7. I think the greatest quality required for service in the HAC must be the ability to put up with having the p!ss ripped out of you mercilessly by the rest of the army.

The bloody RAF regiment don't get this much stick!
  8. sssshhh! we cant talk about you know who on here,

you aint seen me right.
  9. I don't know what you mean ;)

10. Of course..... :roll: :roll:

You just have to transfer to a unit that has an Airbourne requirement, then pass P Coy or any other test needed and then off you go..into the big blue yonder. :p

11. Ahhh Bugger!!! Should have checked all the posts before I replied.
  12. .......
  13. Perhaps I should have been clearer. I am fully aware that those who have passed selection, the AACC or P-company are entitled to do the basic mil para course. What I wanted to know was whether passing the Patrol selection course ( I believe their phase 2 training) entitles a HAC trooper to do the para course without having to do P-company. I am led to understand that the PSC is far more arduous than P company. If it is indeed as difficult as I am led to believe does passing the PSC entitle you to go straight to Brize, without having to do p-company.
  14. :lol: INCOMING!
  15. After throwing that grenade, you'd better take cover.