• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Habits you take into CivDiv

#1
As a Nig, if i was made to get the teas coffees in ''SC make me a fcuking coffee now !'' type of requests.

I would make sure there was a good dollop of knob cheese to whiten it up a bit and the hoop la fudge rubbed around the rim and inside + mug handle. Loverley!!!!

Now in civdiv i hold a senior management position (sensible) after a heated debate with ''the client" an Arab type i offered to '' make the coffee'' i am sure he could get a waft of the shite, but couldnt quite put his finger on where the smell was coming from that ll teach the fcuker.
 
#2
sebcoe said:
As a Nig, if i was made to get the teas coffees in ''SC make me a fcuking coffee now !'' type of requests.

I would make sure there was a good dollop of knob cheese to whiten it up a bit and the hoop la fudge rubbed around the rim and inside + mug handle. Loverley!!!!

Now in civdiv i hold a senior management position (sensible) after a heated debate with ''the client" an Arab type i offered to '' make the coffee'' i am sure he could get a waft of the shite, but couldnt quite put his finger on where the smell was coming from that ll teach the fcuker.
What a credit to the Army and your company you really are. :roll:
 
#6
tankieboy said:
Polished boots and thinking I can have sex with any female member of staff I like.
I am always having a mental shagfest with some office tottie, always looking down the tops of female professional types whilst they bend over explaining drawings.

howver i did have a bit of an "office romance" with a female building surveyor. size 44F fcuking mammoth tits.
 
#9
Female colleagues or customers. Just can't stop thinking of them in terms of shagability.


Also, intolerance for people skiving off 'sick'.
 
#10
EX_STAB said:
sebcoe said:
As a Nig, if i was made to get the teas coffees in ''SC make me a fcuking coffee now !'' type of requests.

I would make sure there was a good dollop of knob cheese to whiten it up a bit and the hoop la fudge rubbed around the rim and inside + mug handle. Loverley!!!!

Now in civdiv i hold a senior management position (sensible) after a heated debate with ''the client" an Arab type i offered to '' make the coffee'' i am sure he could get a waft of the shite, but couldnt quite put his finger on where the smell was coming from that ll teach the fcuker.
What a credit to the Army and your company you really are. :roll:
Absolutely EX-STAB, sometimes the old tricks are the best ones, the consultancy is one of the top international firms in the middle east, the reason, i ve got where i am is due to my'' can do '' military attitude, there are alot of slackers in CivDiv. however i have not skiffed anyone over here yet.
 
#11
cdo_gunner said:
Female colleagues or customers. Just can't stop thinking of them in terms of shagability.


Also, intolerance for people skiving off 'sick'.
Could nt agree more cdo, when a female collegue or outside consultant (female) comes in. i am always checking out the arse the tits, see if theres a good pubic mound to bounce on. any evidence of stockings/ sussys.

So Ladies is doesnt matter how good at your job you are or how professional you present yourself, we will be looking at your tits.

PC I can't do it!!
 
#13
cdo_gunner said:
Female colleagues or customers. Just can't stop thinking of them in terms of shagability.


Also, intolerance for people skiving off 'sick'.
Aye, something else that gets on my tits. Also find it funny how management bully staff around and get away with it.
 
#14
tankieboy said:
cdo_gunner said:
Female colleagues or customers. Just can't stop thinking of them in terms of shagability.


Also, intolerance for people skiving off 'sick'.
Aye, something else that gets on my tits. Also find it funny how management bully staff around and get away with it.
Tankieboy, if your are being bullied by senior management, have a chat with them about it, failling that get another job, but at least show the B@stard your displeasure in the car park :threaten: A lot of these guys may have abit of shout, but they lack moral fibre, a quiet word with the door closed should sort it mate.
 
#16
Lexx_valentine said:
44F! wow!

highfive!
Lexx seeing as i dont have any photos, try picture this, the bird in question, she looked like a 15st Meryl Streep was about 5 10'' cantilever arse to counter balance the massive top rack, very long hair down to her arrse, very good looking, when she bent over her arrse doubled in size. she decided to sit on me even though her hands were on the bed, straight arms her zeppelins never left my chest.

funnily enough she had quite a tight hole for a big bird.

Fcuking yes.
 
#18
tankieboy said:
LMFAO! So "hole's" get bigger the bigger the bird? lol.
Most slim birds i have had the pleasure of were fairly tight, the Big Lasses seem to be slacker/wetter due to sweat n fanny batter. just an observation tankieboy :thumleft: are your observations different?
 
#19
sebcoe said:
Lexx_valentine said:
44F! wow!

highfive!
Lexx seeing as i dont have any photos, try picture this, the bird in question, she looked like a 15st Meryl Streep was about 5 10'' cantilever arse to counter balance the massive top rack, very long hair down to her arrse, very good looking, when she bent over her arrse doubled in size. she decided to sit on me even though her hands were on the bed, straight arms her zeppelins never left my chest.

funnily enough she had quite a tight hole for a big bird.

Fcuking yes.
Good effort mate, if I was wearing a hat I would raise it to you.
 
#20
When I was in my first civvy job I had a wee car the firm gave me and in true squaddy fashion I kept it immaculate. I had to lend it to a couple of members of staff one day to let them go out and do a job. When it came back and I needed to go out my self I found the floor littered with hamburger bags, orange peel and a coffee cup.

Like a bull in heat I went back to the office and found the guy who had been in the passenger seat. I cuffed him soundly round the ear and shoved his arm up the small of his back and frogmarched him noisily (he was screaming I was shouting endearments at him) 300 yards back to the carpark and made him pick up his rubbish.

Did I get the sack? No! They wifey in charge of my sorry ass pointed out to the board of directors exactly what happened and said, "GDav has only been out of the army six months, he's used to strict discipline and shows it in his work. If everyone else in this company were to be as tidy and work as hard, we wouldn't need half the staff."

Did I smirk at the wee cnut next time I saw him? Too bloody right I did.
 

Latest Threads