Haaretz about Jewish power in America

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Apr 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/rosnerBlog.jhtml?itemNo=847472&contrassID=25&subContrassID=0&sbSubContrassID=1&listSrc=Y&art=1

2. http://cicentre.com/disinformation.htm

3. Well ghost_us meet Sergy

4. It seems to me that our friend Ghost_us understand it in the wrong way. The words were sounded by respected American politicians, lawmakers. In no way could they be regarded as America haters or (God forbid) anti-Semites. And of course they didn't mean to weaken the West, USA, relations with allies.

Btw, such a pity that we haven't the time-machne. How much interesting could we read in this case.

5. Nope, seems to me I nailed it right on the head.

This post obviously has no other intent other than to cause speculation and weakly try to place foundation behind some obfuscated idea that somehow America is run by Israel or some secret Zionist organization.

Perhaps you should change your tactics? Like maybe spread gossip that America secretly wants all the Europeans to wear plaid undies? And the Chinese to wear purple jock straps?

6. Let's look at your source Ghost_us.

Btw, my father is a former colonel of KGB (military counterintelligence).

It appears the a word 'disinformation' (Dezinformatsia) has Russian roots, first it was used namely in Russia and later was accepted in Western languages.

I agree that disinformation is a powerfool tool used by all secret services. But I doubt that this word could be used in the context of this thread. It is simply a funny story, no more.

7. Yes, you are right. It's a funny story. Especially in that it's 40 years old and really has no bearing on current events.

So, have you aspired to fill dads shoes?

8. Shame on you! It is blatant anti-Semitism and unimaginable anti-Americanism. We all know that USA and Israel are the best friends that promote ideas of true democracy in the ME.

Probably a mistake here:

And the Jocks to wear purple Chinese made straps.

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Ahhh Sergey and the Jews again and again and agi....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11. So your father spied on soldiers then? GRU must of liked that!
    Sergey are you trying to say that the Jewish lobby controls American policy on the middle east?

12. Well the Russian track record with Jews has been pretty poor over the centuries. Why do you think so many wanted to leave Mother Russia in the '90s? KGBR does have a tendency to post articles that tend to draw a bad light to Israel, perhaps this is a change of tact and he is going for the actual issue?

13. GRU... My uncle is a former colonel of GRU.

First of all it's not me but respected American politicians said it and not only ME was meant.

14. Yep, I believe the word "pogrom" is Russian. They did the first ethnic cleansing of the Jews didn't they?

I see nothing has changed then.