• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ha ha very funny

Who were the funny clowns you decided to turn out the lights while I was having a shower, pinned me down and inserted sausages (one at a time) into my anus...

And for fuck sakes who decided to put mayonnaise on their end of their sausage??? Felt that dripping out for ages after...

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Who were the funny clowns you decided to turn out the lights while I was having a shower, pinned me down and inserted sausages (one at a time) into my anus...

And for fuck sakes who decided to put mayonnaise on their end of their sausage??? Felt that dripping out for ages after...
If you woke up with a used condom hanging out of your arse would you tell anyone?

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer

If not, would you like to come camping next week?

G

goatrutar

If you felt like you were being penetrated by a hairy bouncy castle, then it was me.

Before I confess can I just make sure we are talking about the same incident,
Were you on a cadet camp last weekend?

If you are talking about a different incident, piccies or it never happened.

Latest Threads