Ha ha ha haaaaaaaa!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I bet there are a few reaching for the wire brush and industrial cleaner.

Me, I'm just reaching for a tissue.

Most will have shagged worse looking.
Few with such firm jaw lines and large hands though.

Rough sex bonus. Pound for pound I bet 'she' can take more kidney blows.

M

Mark The Convict

I seem to recall many, many ARRSErs saying "she'd get it"
She got it all right, 'it' just wasn't what you randy gits thought.

Having seen its pics in the other thread, I find this latest revelation to be not all that revelatory. 'Fucking gopping' as some might say.

It's lying there screaming in pain as I've just shot my load into it's eyes.........."should have gone to specsavers"?
I get the feeling they wouldn't allow that advert to be shown before 9pm. It's a winner though.

[SMUG MODE]I would just like to point out, I made no comment on the original thread as I thought she/he/it was fucking honking then, and I still do now.[/SMUG MODE]

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
It's lying there screaming in pain as I've just shot my load into it's eyes.........."should have gone to specsavers"?
I was thinking something more artistic, semi-blind chap wonders in to his new girlfriends house, doesn't notice the size 12 boots, get well cards from a Bangkok hospital, coveralls, what car magazines cut to the bedroom. Nah fuck it yours is better.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Crystal said: "I'm scared there will be a lot of angry men out there reading this but I have to tell the truth because I've been on the telly and in the Sun and everything.
Next Big Brother. Put money on it. Another deranged arm flapper joins the ranks of meeja personalities.

Next Big Brother. Put money on it. Another deranged arm flapper joins the ranks of meeja personalities.
you didnt use the full quote

Crystal said: "I'm scared there will be a lot of angry men out there reading this but I have to tell the truth because I've been on the telly and in the Sun and everything and if any of those cunts want a square go they know where I live. Fucking pussies.

If 1000 men cant tell the difference....im off to Thailand.
Oh do give over, I cant post a pic on here of an Asian bird without at least half of the membership hoping it's a Kathoey.

Judging by those responses, half of the unwashed that post on here are closet winkle fiddlers.

Personally I stick to Whelk.

There's a few Arrsers out there weeping in the shower and rubbing their tongue on a brillo pad.

"I know all there is to know.....about the crying game........"

Latest Threads