HA HA HA HA Murray out!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fallschirmjager, Jul 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't usually watch tennis as it's for puffs and girls but had to watch the porridge gobbling cunt Murray get hammered by Nadal. What a fucking loser. I hate the haggis munching cunt more than he hates squaddies. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
    • Like Like x 11
  2. Watch out for those splinters,that fence is bloody rough!!!!
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Get off that fence you Souffern pooftah. :)

I suppose this means that Murray goes back to Scottish and is no longer British!!!

Still he is Britiain's No1 which means he is better than any English twat.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Come on tim.
  5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

He (Murray) doesn't like it when you shout that. (Personally I couldn't give a flying fcuk what people shout at the highly paid nonentity).
  6. I think he's great when he plays the Pub Landlord.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. Watch out for Lliam Broadie sez my boss.
  8. Tennis is a French game anyway, only the skirt clad young women and the chance of a female streaker prevent it from being totally coma inducing...
  9. Tropper66 plays Elevenis.
    • Like Like x 7
  10. How do you know he doesn`t like military people? Just asking.
  11. Don't worry - It's only another year until he fucks it up AGAIN, PLUS everyone can ride the crashing wave of England of them failing to win the Euro 2012!
  12. Because he read Fally's post.
  13. And more reliably
    Second one-day international, Headingley

Sri Lanka 309-5 beat England 240 by 69 runs
  14. Well the useless Jock cunt is no use to us now he has lost again so there is no point in trying to pretend he is anything to do with us by claiming the dangly streak of piss is 'british'.
    For the record I can't think of any other English people I know who wanted to see the haggis munching twat win either.
  15. To me he has never been British and always Scottish, even more when he came out against England. He lost chuffed to fuck.
    • Like Like x 5