HA HA HA HA Murray out!

Don't usually watch tennis as it's for puffs and girls but had to watch the porridge gobbling cunt Murray get hammered by Nadal. What a fucking loser. I hate the haggis munching cunt more than he hates squaddies. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Get off that fence you Souffern pooftah. :)

I suppose this means that Murray goes back to Scottish and is no longer British!!!

Still he is Britiain's No1 which means he is better than any English twat.

Come on tim.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
He (Murray) doesn't like it when you shout that. (Personally I couldn't give a flying fcuk what people shout at the highly paid nonentity).

Tennis is a French game anyway, only the skirt clad young women and the chance of a female streaker prevent it from being totally coma inducing...

T

trowel

Don't usually watch tennis as it's for puffs and girls but had to watch the porridge gobbling cunt Murray get hammered by Nadal. What a fucking loser. I hate the haggis munching cunt more than he hates squaddies. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
How do you know he doesn`t like military people? Just asking.

Don't worry - It's only another year until he fucks it up AGAIN, PLUS everyone can ride the crashing wave of England of them failing to win the Euro 2012!

U

uncle_ho

I suppose this means that Murray goes back to Scottish and is no longer British!!!

Well the useless Jock cunt is no use to us now he has lost again so there is no point in trying to pretend he is anything to do with us by claiming the dangly streak of piss is 'british'.
For the record I can't think of any other English people I know who wanted to see the haggis munching twat win either.

To me he has never been British and always Scottish, even more when he came out against England. He lost chuffed to fuck.

'It is seldom difficult to distinguish between a ray of sunshine, and a Scotsman with a grievance.'

Thank you Plum.

In these testing times for the Services,nice to see they can still maintain their stewarding commitment for SW18

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr The Intelligence Cell 0
msr Current Affairs, News and Analysis 12
Dale the snail The NAAFI Bar 14