• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

H4H Wristbands

Group_Captain_Mandrake said:
I've been asked to acquire some bands for friends but have left it rather late to get them from the H4H website. Is there anywhere in London I can get them from by saturday?

Cheers

GCM
The National Army Museum shop.

Oooh, I've just posted on that subject HERE!

I have a supply, if it helps I could post out tomorrow morning first class if you want to risk Royal Snail delivery?

On the subject of H4H wristbands. I was looking at their website last night and noticed that whether you buy 10 bands or 1 band the postage is still £3.95. Am I the only one who thinks £3.95 postage for one band is a tad steep?

halomonkey said:
On the subject of H4H wristbands. I was looking at their website last night and noticed that whether you buy 10 bands or 1 band the postage is still £3.95. Am I the only one who thinks £3.95 postage for one band is a tad steep?
Standard(ish) P&P charge for most things purchased on t'interweb I suppose. I won't be charging a bean for postage for any out of my stash by the way ;)

Latest Threads