H4H Wristband, which wrist?

While in uniform, i guess the left.
But when youre not, do you switch to the right as its where most people wear it?

SiD

Any place you like, I tend to wear mine around my tool, but its a bit tight

tropper66 said:
Any place you like, I tend to wear mine around my tool, but its a bit tight

I wear mine around my neck,it's a bit loose.

On the same wrist you wear your watch

Edited 'cos I'm stupidAnd the second time 'cos I'm more stupid than I realised

LMAO, nice responses, but left in uniform, saw some letter from HQ LAND about it as right needs to be empty for banging one up.
Just right is more symbolic when out of uniform, its always regared the higher hand? Sorry if this is weird :/
Lets face it, there are weirder threads..

sid101 said:
LMAO, nice responses, but left in uniform, saw some letter from HQ LAND about it as right needs to be empty for banging one up.
Just right is more symbolic when out of uniform, its always regared the higher hand? Sorry if this is weird :/
Are there realy, I must have missed them

tropper66 said:
sid101 said:
That is because you were too busy crashing buses

tropper66 said:
sid101 said:
Also had some shite about mummy bags and bunks, reminding that they dont mix.

sid101 said:
1. Right is not the higher hand, it's merely the hand that the bottom 90% of the population write with. ;)

2. I've got a watch on my right wrist, and it hasn't stopped me from saluting...

3. In uniform, I don't wear one, the fact that I support the forces is probably apparent enough. In civvies, it goes on my right with my watch.

sid101 said:
My bold:

Don't you mean banging one out?

Flying Felix said:
sid101 said:
My bold:

Don't you mean banging one out?
I belive the one execption to wearing one all the time is exactly what you have said there... :eek:

Mine is on my right wrist, next to the Black 'Lest we forget' RBLR Poppy band

sid101 said:
Namely?

sid101 said:
you've obviously got a fcuked up body.

my right hand is no higher up than my left hand.

Like somebody else said, I don't wear it in uniform. I think being in uniform, on a military camp, doing a military job, should be enough to suggest that I support the forces, and I don't think I need a colourful wristband to prove that. I doubt I'll be shot for deserting on the grounds i'm not wearing it!

In civvies I wear it on my watch (right) arm. Things on both wrists makes you look like a girl.

therealbigdizzle said:
In civvies I wear it on my watch (right) arm. Things on both wrists makes you look like a girl.
March yourself up to your RSM and ask him which wrist he wears his wristlet on, and which wrist he wears his watch on. Then tell him why he looks like a girl.

Watch on the right wrist? Are you a contortionist?

sid101 said:

While in uniform, i guess the left.
But when youre not, do you switch to the right as its where most people wear it?

SiD
You get picked on don't you.

Oh, and quite rightly so.