H4H wrist bands

Are the wrist bands only made in one size ? I've bought several as I can't walk by without contributing but I can't wear any of them as they are too tight on my wrist and therefore make me sweat under them and they mark my wrist.
There must be pleanty of lads (and lasses) who have done the sorts of things to make their wrists large :oops: Well, what about us then ?

What do we want ? Bigger wrist bands. When do we want them ? NOW !!!

D_B

You got me bang-to-rights there Smudge. You're not THE 'uncle' smudge are you ? Mum sure liked you ! :wink: But she did say you had small hands and wrists ..........

D_B

dogs_bollox said:
You got me bang-to-rights there Smudge. You're not THE 'uncle' smudge are you ? Mum sure liked you ! :wink: But she did say you had small hands and wrists ..........

D_B
That's me!! :)

Have you tried splitting 2, and glueing them together you freak of nature?

They won't 'glue' together, I have bitched about this in another thread, small children can't wear the bands ether, tried cutting one up to glue back together and found that it wouldn't stick, you can't burn and stick them together ether as they don't burn properly.......dam health and saftey

Hi Uncle Smudge !

Splitting two mums and glueing them together or wrist bands ?

What's freaky about having 8" wrists ? Did you never get lumbered with a Gimpy ? Or a mortar etc, etc. 'Them' have 12" wrists but don't tell anyone :wink:

Do you even have a wrist band or are you too tight to buy one ? I bet it falls off your wrist too !!

D_B

wompingwillow said:
They won't 'glue' together, found that it wouldn't stick,
I had the same with mine. My dog nicked it from the table and chewed it in half. I tried to glue it with superglue,but indeed it just won't stick !
I have to get me a new one,but have to figure out how get it send to Holland. :roll:

dogs_bollox said:
Hi Uncle Smudge !

Splitting two mums and glueing them together or wrist bands ?

What's freaky about having 8" wrists ? Did you never get lumbered with a Gimpy ? Or a mortar etc, etc. 'Them' have 12" wrists but don't tell anyone :wink:

Do you even have a wrist band or are you too tight to buy one ? I bet it falls off your wrist too !!

D_B
I don't have a wrist band. I'd not wear it, so just donated the cash. Let someone else buy it.

Ref GPMG - yup, unfortunately.

Try putting it into boiling water for a few minutes then stretch it around something bigger than your wrist, then leave it to cool down. Repeat as necessary.

Edit- Oh yeah, FREEEAAK!

Cloggie said:
wompingwillow said:
I had the same with mine. My dog nicked it from the table and chewed it in half. I tried to glue it with superglue,but indeed it just won't stick !
I have to get me a new one,but have to figure out how get it send to Holland. :roll:
On the case for you mate, need anything else? Fridge magnets, key rings etc?

Don´t wear ém. Unless you have some sort of pathological need to show to the world that you care and donate etc.

chocolate_frog said:
Don´t wear ém. Unless you have some sort of pathological need to show to the world that you care and donate etc.
oooohh, now youve done it, off to the naughty step for you :wink:

chocolate_frog said:
So everyone who wears a Livestrong or other charity wrist band or poppy or ribbon is also a tw@t in your books then ? Because my mother died of breast cancer I should NOT wear a ribbon of support then when I do my sponsored efforts ? It's not about showing you've donated you prick - it's about showing a collective belief in a good cause. Certainly better than wearing medals which in your book would only be someone showing off where they've been and what they've done.

You must be the strong, silent, pillowbiting type then ??? I bet you are a real 'GIVER', eh ? :wink:

D_B

dogs_bollox said:
chocolate_frog said:
So everyone who wears a Livestrong or other charity wrist band or poppy or ribbon is also a tw@t in your books then ? Because my mother died of breast cancer I should NOT wear a ribbon of support then when I do my sponsored efforts ? It's not about showing you've donated you prick - it's about showing a collective belief in a good cause. Certainly better than wearing medals which in your book would only be someone showing off where they've been and what they've done.

You can tell where you're from .....................

D_B

Thanks for the helpful post Spaz. So the large is for weeds then ?

I better just not wear it anyways in case someone thinks I care what's happening to our servicemen. Same with the poppy, why bother ? People who don't know or care don't need to be reminded do they ?

D_B

jack-daniels said:
Cloggie said:
wompingwillow said:
On the case for you mate, need anything else? Fridge magnets, key rings etc?
Thanks J !! :1:
Check pm .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General_Layabout Charity Auctions 10
uk_numpty The NAAFI Bar 34
gunnerfalkey Films, Music and All Things Artsy 17