H4H Rugby shirts (not those ones)

Does anybody have any idea where we can purchase replicas of the shirts worn during the game at twickers?

Saw a few people walking about in them and thought "i'd quite like one of those" but despite much searching of RFU, H4H and armyRU sites still no joy.

Apparently they were being sold at the ground, I had a butchers but couldn't find them. Probably something to do with the fact I needed to shut one eye in order to see straight...

We were told at the ground (in the RugbyStore), when we went in at half-time, that all the H4H stock (inc. the shirts) had sold out pretty much by the time the game kicked off.

Yeah I stumbled around the rugbystore trying to find one but in all fairness I was sh!tfaced by then. :drunken:

If anyone finds out where they can be purchased can someone let me know?

we brought ours from the shop oppostie the Sun bus, last two pink ones, was offered £50 and then £70 by two different people on the train home!

If you've got a spare £200 you could get this one.....

ebay......

Can't quite see in the ad where it says all proceeds going to H4H tho......some people never miss a trick...... :x

Might buy it and auction it off for a proper cause rather than some feckers fat arse cake fund.......

Fatal_Bert said:
If you've got a spare £200 you could get this one.....

ebay......

Can't quite see in the ad where it says all proceeds going to H4H tho......some people never miss a trick...... :x

Might buy it and auction it off for a proper cause rather than some feckers fat arse cake fund.......
Well, i'va asked the question, lets see what they come back with

If anyone on the site is connected with H4H, or knows someone who is, there must be an opportunity here to raise some extra funds. I would certainly invest in one, and would wear it whenever training my local junior club side, which I do every week, as well as on social occasions.

Can anyone help?

I'm not personally connected to H4H but I am planning to give them a call tomorrow morning to let them know that there are people still hoping to buy a shirt (including me); I'll put what they say onto this thread.

Saintstone went into the shop and bought a Northampton shirt - he was told the H4H shirt would be available on line as they were 'sold out' on the day.

Good luck.

oldbaldy

LE
They were sold out Josey. I got a pink one though to match my eyes!!!!