H4H Phuza

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by Lardbeast, Mar 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone interested in getting together in JNB/PTA some time for a few jars? Need to find a decent venue and I'll sponsor a keg of beer to be sold off per pint, the proceeds to go to H4H. Might be worth chucking a few bits of meat at a fire too.

2. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Would if I could broer - I'm pining for a Transvaal summer evening with beer and steaks.

3. Me too. Good steak, chunk of boerie from Mader's thick as a baby's arm and a litre stein of beer would make me very happy out here in the sand.

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Ok boet, you know I'm up for it.
    Just depends on when you're back home, you slack nannyshagger.

5. In town right now. Let me know when you're in so we can throw something together for Jock's mates. Maybe combine it with the H4H thing.

6. Did this ever happen? If Cutaway is involved, probably not.
    I'll be in SA around December 2013/January 2014. That should give you enough time to organise something.

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Just been informed there's another do for Jock in Natal at the "See You In November" meet & I hope to be around for it.

Surely we can get together in the PWV as well ?
    At one of the Shellholes for example ?

8. Reckon so. I should be back in town around early November some time, out again just before Christmas. Pretty sure we could throw together a keg and a chunk of cow.

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

COW ?

Want something better.

On the braai yesterday we had several large chunks of bison, not had meat that tender in a while.

10. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Can I offer you gentlemen some wristbands for this event? Very light to put in your luggage, and an easy way to recognise one another after the first few beers .... Or even some lovely 'Holidys for Heroes' t-shirts?

:)

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

A huge piece of vleis would be more useful.

12. I have a rather large collection already, thanks :-D .... perhaps we'll take one of the bears out and about.

13. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

I know you do, SG - I was hoping the others might need something - you're a trendsetter and they'll need to keep up!

Ref: a bear, the BMG would be your man! (As it were ...)

14. Did you wash your hands in the bison?

Bit of matured rump should do the trick if you want tender. Worth grabbing some of the Mader's boerie as well. Just need some rolls to pick it up off the braai so you don't burn your fingers, and you're good to go. Plates are for people with better motor skills than we have.

15. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

True story, but I will need some krummelpap.