H4H Bear Auction - Pte Helmand and Jodie

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

All,

This auction will start tomorrow, when I've got the pictures loaded. It will last until 2 p.m. on Friday 28th August, and is for Pte Helmand, a bear dressed in desert camo and velcro, just like the lads out there (thanks to a generous donation by an arrser) and his lovely lady, 'Jodie'. She's dressed in a very brief skirt, and some lovely frilly undies (thanks to the lovely Jodie and Dizzy Gasson for this idea).

The frillies are of a unique design, using imported lace and ribbon, specially bought for this auction, and will be available on only TWO auction bears.

So, get your bidding socks on, and look forward to seeing the pictures, once I've got technology (and my good friend YIM) to work.

2. Grownup_Rafbrat

[​IMG]

Folks, the action for these lovely bears starts today, and ends at 2.00 next Friday. 'Jodie's' frillies are under construction, as the lace and ribbon import process takes time, and further pics will follow when available.

Here, to tempt you is a photo of them relaxing this morning.

Please start bidding; you know there's always an urgent case!

Thank you

3. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Good luck with the "frillies" - at the moment they look more like "Drawers, Cellular, PT, WRAC" :lol:

4. Grownup_Rafbrat

Well there is some amusement about what frills and furbelows I will receive in my international parcel - translation of lace, ribbon and broderie anglaise into the foreign may well cause some interesting results ...

Any way, anyone willing to open the bidding?

5. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

I promise to do my best to send the right stuff.

Otherwise this might become the mostest extraordinariest couple of bears the world has ever seen. :mrgreen:
    (I know these words do not exist ... well, they didn't a cpl seconds ago, but I thought they had to be invented for this.)

So, grab the chance of a lifetime folks. [​IMG]

6. Grownup_Rafbrat

[​IMG]

Folks, at the moment the bears are cooking potatoes. They're excellent chefs. Will no - one offer them a home?

Or are you all waiting to see those frillies before committing?

7. £20 to start

D

8. Grownup_Rafbrat

Thank you, people. The bears are grateful. Here they're having a hard life.

[​IMG]

9. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

You didn't tell them about the fate of those bears who were sent to Ticklish, did you ? 8O

I mean if they're already trying to drown their problems in alcohol, they must have a clue about things. [​IMG]

10. I'm sure Jodie bear can handle anything that comes her way :D

11. Grownup_Rafbrat

I think that's why they were looking at the saucepan in such a worried way.

I'm trying to tell them about the ones WarpSpasm bought (en route for the USA0 and The_Snail (went to New Zealand). Positive thinking will generate a generous and kind buyer, I'm sure.

Scarletto isn't the sort of person to like barbecued bear - is he?????

12. Grownup_Rafbrat

So I've heard ;-) (See new picture .....)

13. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Warning 1 - McGuigan Shiraz indicates these Bears will be expensive to keep.

Warning 2 - the volume of Gin suggest the sewing will be inaccurate and the gusset inadequate.

Warning 3 - a diet of boiled potatoes means you could get a fatter Bear than you ordered.

;-)

14. Grownup_Rafbrat

Oh, BMG you're such a spoilsport.

How is this encouraging bids?

C'mon folks - you know you can handle these bears!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.