H4H Auction - Girl and her Dancing Shoes - Ended on £200

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is photo number two, it will be printed up as A4 size with a high gloss finish, I'm happy to sign the photo or not as the winner prefers. :D

The auction will close on Sunday 16th Aug at 10am, when H4H have confirmation of payment I will send on the photo by recorded delivery.

Every penny raised will go to H4H, I will cover the cost of the photo and posting myself.

Happy Bidding x

Attachments

Alright 50 quid and dinner in Amir Moayedians Halal goat meat emporium (pay yer own flight over though). I'll even throw in a couple of cans of alcohol free beer! Anyway, good luck with it.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
No bear?

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Matty0001 said:
Pararegtom said:
You crazy barstard.
Listen, i have some pictures of me wearing a bikini far too small to cover certain crevices, interested? Will post later.

Crazy whats crazy is the Govt dont look after our blokes in the field or off it.
Money where mouth is, End ex.

Pararegtom said:
Matty0001 said:
Pararegtom said:
You crazy barstard.
Listen, i have some pictures of me wearing a bikini far too small to cover certain crevices, interested? Will post later.

Crazy whats crazy is the Govt dont look after our blokes in the field or off it.
Money where mouth is, End ex.
F*ckin well said.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Here's a Sunday Morning

BUMP

folks.

Here's a bump to get the interest of all you folks that only look at arrse on Mondays.

Status
Not open for further replies.