H4H and payroll giving

Hi, My mum does her giving to charity through the payroll giving scheme, but now she wants to change her giving to H4H (good for her)!
I've got the application fom to do the monthly standing order, but does anyone know how to do it through there payroll system, or is it not possible as she believes that there are only certain charities on the list?
I'm in the direction of the Royal British legion, having done some fundraising for H4H before, but I know it has to be the usual monthly standing order form.
I just thought that the payroll system made it easier for the Govt, as they take it before tax, the other way the cahrity obviously approaches the Govt after they receive the money to ask for the tax back.


Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads