• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

H2O

yep H2O2. the 3% from the corner chemist induces vomiting. The 10% woodworkers use to bleach works burns your hands like hell (I fucked up refinishing a floor) Any stronger nasty shit.

Very good!!! Modern Toss?
don't think so, from a cousins son in California. Brilliant, complete computer nerd, big job w. Apple. and finds funny things all over the internet and send to family.

(re nerd: at age 14-15 was writing chunks of the Linux OS but didn't ride a bike until 26 and didn't drive until 28)

yep H2O2. the 3% from the corner chemist induces vomiting. The 10% woodworkers use to bleach works burns your hands like hell (I fucked up refinishing a floor) Any stronger nasty shit.
I thought a 40% solution was in common use to disinfect wounds. We use almost pure Hydrogen Peroxide in a chemical analysis process, and spilt on skin, it will start to sting a little after several minutes, turning the area white and maybe causing some light blistering, but with no lasting effects.

Latest Threads