• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

H&R 1908

A mate of mine has a Harrington & Richards 1908 single barrel hammer gun 32" is it worth having it refurbished , any of you gun nuts got any advice,

tropper66 said:
A mate of mine has a Harrington & Richards 1908 single barrel hammer gun 32" is it worth having it refurbished , any of you gun nuts got any advice,
Certainly is but it might not be worth spending much money. This sort of thing fetches about £30 at auction (often MUCH less) unless it's mint and then not a lot more.

If it's in serviceable condition then just bull up the wood work and clean it. :)

EX_STAB said:
tropper66 said:
Certainly is but it might not be worth spending much money. This sort of thing fetches about £30 at auction (often MUCH less) unless it's mint and then not a lot more.

If it's in serviceable condition then just bull up the wood work and clean it. :)
Thanks mate, I just checked H&R website and found that they still make them and they are only $127 brand new

Latest Threads