H&R 1908

A mate of mine has a Harrington & Richards 1908 single barrel hammer gun 32" is it worth having it refurbished , any of you gun nuts got any advice,

tropper66 said:
A mate of mine has a Harrington & Richards 1908 single barrel hammer gun 32" is it worth having it refurbished , any of you gun nuts got any advice,
Certainly is but it might not be worth spending much money. This sort of thing fetches about £30 at auction (often MUCH less) unless it's mint and then not a lot more.

If it's in serviceable condition then just bull up the wood work and clean it. :)

EX_STAB said:
tropper66 said:
Certainly is but it might not be worth spending much money. This sort of thing fetches about £30 at auction (often MUCH less) unless it's mint and then not a lot more.

If it's in serviceable condition then just bull up the wood work and clean it. :)
Thanks mate, I just checked H&R website and found that they still make them and they are only $127 brand new

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
grizzlybear007 Infantry 40
warmonger82 Old & Bold 17