H-Happy Burfday...wha?... Yeah Canada/Go! USA!!

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Rocketeer, Jul 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The biggest ' block party ' offically started..to all the boys and girls in NorthAm.. happy birthday..

Canada Day - July 1: followed by a bit of a hangover until Monday and Independence Day - July 4...might as well close the borders now to avoid costly bun fights.. and issue a smog alert as the fumes from the BBQ's across the continent will be intense..

Toss another Mad Cow on the flames and crack open another keg or twa.

Come Tuesday ask all the Brits to keep the noise down..some of us will be sleeping late.....
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I had not realised that it was Canada's b'day. I will raise a glass of something strong to your Country later in the day.

The volume will be suitably muted on Tuesday i.e. about 120 decibels with the bass wound right up.
  3. Yes, it's MOVING DAY in Quebec as well. Quebecois don't celebrate Canada Day, they celebrate St Jean Baptiste day instead a few weeks earlier. All residential leases expire and start on 1st July in Quebec, so if you want to change your flat you have to do it then, apparently.
  4. strange then thats the frogs for you
  5. Well I am back in Canada till July 10 it is 10:49am and am awaiting 11 minutes to commence with the celebration!

Happy Canada Day and thankyou England for giving us our independance and we didn't have to fight for it like our American brothers we just asked because we are so polite!

Cheers 2CB
  6. Happy Canada Day to our cousins in Canukistan! In your honor, we plan to go get summarily sh!tfaced with the many Canadian expats in my city (Rob Blake and Luc Robitaille are hosting some club party here, I think).

Then we'll sleep it off until the fireworks start on Sunday night.

"America! *hic* Fcuk yeah!"

Although, as a future UK resident, I'm half-tempted to break out the Union Jack bikini top for the weekend BBQs. That won't annoy anyone. :twisted:
  7. "Canada Day" sounds so pedestrian. Change it back to Dominion Day. It means so much more!
  8. Auld-Yin

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Canadien 2 Beers - you obviously had more than 2 beers when you thanked ENGERLAND for granting you freedom. Tosser - you are probably a Yank in disguise.
    You are as bad as the Septics AND the English (who believe what you said)
  9. Auld Yin,

You are most likely tucked away in your bed now and it being 5:26pm the bbq is getting fired up. As for me being an American? A joke like that almost brought me to tears. I will drink one for you.

Cheers 2CB
  10. Auld-Yin

Hi been in chat for a while but still here. Happy Birthday to Canada and I did raise my glass, in my pub, to the sensible inhabitants of the North Americal continent.

You will note I never said you were a septic but that you were treating the UK as England in the same way as they do.

Apololgies for the 'tosser' remark (unless you think UK is England! :lol: )
  11. Auld Yin,

My apologies for the slip in my post, I do not treat the UK as England in the same way as they do.

Cheers 2CB
  12. What happened as a result of the Stamp Act?

The Americans licked the British!

13. when you do , i would like to see the bikini photos , purely for anthropological research reason of course. ;)