Gypsy 'stereotypes' challenged

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Jun 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Gypsy Wedding 'stereotype' challenged by traveller photos

Perhaps if they were not a bunch of thieving, tax dodging and trespassing twats then people wouldn't object to having them around. As it stands you know full well if a large group of caravans pitch up near you then anything that isn't nailed down will vanish and if it is nailed down they will have the fucking nails away. In the interest of fairness with this article I will include some images that I feel show the true meaning of being a fucking pikey.
    • Like Like x 9
  2. That reminds me, I must get my arty, right-on 'Tramps do Scenes from Shakespeare' scheme off the ground.
  3. Yes, I'll fund that (with your money, natch).

4. Serious question please. Is this tramp grease flammable?
  5. It's not even going to be expensive; they'll work for Kestrel lager.
  6. Proper Roma Gypsies would be fucking horrified if they saw they fucking state that Pikeys live their lives.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. Pray tell what tramps have to do with pikeys and 'gypos'?
  8. One load of state-subsidised arty ballocks involving toerags reminded me that it is time to bolster my artistic credentials with some arty ballocks involving toerags.
  9. Pikeys are just getting genuine tramps a bad press here.
  10. Plkeys are the Landed Gentry of the Homeless classes, as long as it's someone else's land of course.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Yeah tramps are great however, not as good as primordial dwarves, thats where the real entertainments at. Problem is they do not come up for sale very often, their owners are very protective. I have been trying without success to purchase a brace for a while now.
  12. Nice to see they tidied up a bit for that photo.
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Nothing. Genuine Harry Ramps would be outraged by the comparison.

"Well I may reek of piss and White Lightning, occasionally mutter incoherently and spar with lamp posts but at least I'm not a pikey" said one, yesterday.*

*Probably. It sounded more like "Wazza fuggle gerrof"
    • Like Like x 3
  14. There used to be a website of tramps (m/f) shagging. If you like seeing skinny off-whitish ill-looking people with tattoos making the beast with two backs then try Googling it.