Gypsy 'stereotypes' challenged

BBC News - Gypsy Wedding 'stereotype' challenged by traveller photos

Perhaps if they were not a bunch of thieving, tax dodging and trespassing twats then people wouldn't object to having them around. As it stands you know full well if a large group of caravans pitch up near you then anything that isn't nailed down will vanish and if it is nailed down they will have the fucking nails away. In the interest of fairness with this article I will include some images that I feel show the true meaning of being a fucking pikey.

That reminds me, I must get my arty, right-on 'Tramps do Scenes from Shakespeare' scheme off the ground.
Yes, I'll fund that (with your money, natch).

Heh heh...

Tramps... endless hours of fun... dancing tramps, singing tramps, fighting tramps...

I could play with tramps all day.

For anyone who likes tramps, there is a brilliant reservoir of talent under the M4 as you approach Central London. A dark citadel of cardboard boxes, black as night because they are all coated with that tramp grease you see on their jeans and quilted jackets. I imagine it's waterproof.

It Is Magnificent.

Serious question please. Is this tramp grease flammable?

Pray tell what tramps have to do with pikeys and 'gypos'?

Ahhhhh.

Heh heh...

Tramps... endless hours of fun... dancing tramps, singing tramps, fighting tramps...

For anyone who likes tramps, there is a brilliant reservoir of talent under the M4 as you approach Central London. A dark citadel of cardboard boxes, black as night because they are all coated with that tramp grease you see on their jeans and quilted jackets. I imagine it's waterproof.

It Is Magnificent.
Yeah tramps are great however, not as good as primordial dwarves, thats where the real entertainments at. Problem is they do not come up for sale very often, their owners are very protective. I have been trying without success to purchase a brace for a while now.

BBC News - Gypsy Wedding 'stereotype' challenged by traveller photos

Perhaps if they were not a bunch of thieving, tax dodging and trespassing twats then people wouldn't object to having them around. As it stands you know full well if a large group of caravans pitch up near you then anything that isn't nailed down will vanish and if it is nailed down they will have the fucking nails away. In the interest of fairness with this article I will include some images that I feel show the true meaning of being a fucking pikey.

Nice to see they tidied up a bit for that photo.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Pray tell what tramps have to do with pikeys and 'gypos'?
Nothing. Genuine Harry Ramps would be outraged by the comparison.

"Well I may reek of piss and White Lightning, occasionally mutter incoherently and spar with lamp posts but at least I'm not a pikey" said one, yesterday.*

*Probably. It sounded more like "Wazza fuggle gerrof"

Heh heh...

It Is Magnificent.
There used to be a website of tramps (m/f) shagging. If you like seeing skinny off-whitish ill-looking people with tattoos making the beast with two backs then try Googling it.

There used to be a website of tramps (m/f) shagging. If you like seeing skinny off-whitish ill-looking people with tattoos making the beast with two backs then try Googling it.
Or simply ring the Box Office of the Royal Kidney Transplant Theatre, Shepherds Bush. The Arts Council has its uses ya know?

Arts Council - ARRSEpedia

C

count_duckula

Can someone post the cartoons from Viz: on opposing pages, one was something along the lines of "the theiving gyppo bastards" and the opposite was "the cheerful, kindly wooden-peg selling Romany folk". It was drawn after the editor of Viz was burgled.

There's a community round my way, they vandalise empty property and like to eat at restaurants and do a runner. Cunts.