Gypos trash copper chopper

Must be the pikey equivalent of SF if they scaled a 4' wall to gain access!!!

ugly

LE
I sympathise with both in this case, the gyppos for lacking kip and the plod for not being allowed to shoot them!

Scaled a 4 foot wall?? What are they, midget Gypos?? By heck Chief Constable, thats brilliant, a 4 foot wall will keep out anyone. And they advise us on security!!!!!

Am I the only one who finds it a little amusing?
£5millions worth of helicopter potected by a 4 foot wall? No security at all for it then?

The gypos wont find it funny when the replacement arrives.......

WAH-64P firing Air to Caravan rockets.

Thanks for that Choc_Frog, now I'm gonna be humming Ride Of The Valkyries all day...

C

cloudbuster

Poorly defended ground-based aviation-related infrastructure?

Sounds like a task for our friends from the Honington boathouse.

jagman said:
Am I the only one who finds it a little amusing?
£5millions worth of helicopter potected by a 4 foot wall? No security at all for it then?
Yeah, a whole bunch of coppers. But they were "threatened" by the gypsies and so did nothing...

cloudbuster said:
Poorly defended ground-based aviation-related infrastructure?

Sounds like a task for our friends from the Honington boathouse.
Is that the Pink boathouse or teh Oxford and Cambridge Blue one?

I'm suprised something like this hasn't happened earlier, destroy a forces air asset and they lose their ability to pipe video back to the senior officers who make decisions, aerial view of a situation and the confidence of ground officers they've someone watching them.

How many Police Forces keep their Helicopters in locations with low level security? If I was going to be bad, I'd get rid of the local plods air support then go commit my crimes.

In other news:

Woking police force recieved their replacement aircraft today. it was bought from the Russians at cut price, and for once the government showed some slight initiative with our money.

The pikeys are reported to have gone "oh, sh!t! we're f*cked now! Pack up the caravans luv, we're leaving!"

Gentlemen, i give you the Hind MI-24 helicopter:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
feckemall The NAAFI Bar 10
joey_deacons_lad The NAAFI Bar 13
BFPO The Intelligence Cell 14