Gym Walt?

Ok so a guy has just started training at the same gym as me, wearing a para reg t shirt but with a DZ patch on the arm with the wings on the other. Now I got out in 07 but I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen these on reg t shirts before. Is that still the case or possibly genuine?
Call him "a fcking hat" and report back here on his reaction.

ches

LE
Call him "a fcking hat" and report back here on his reaction.

Fair few years back there was some mil supporting event in Castlefields Manchester. Exhib stands & blokes in DPM walking about. I paid a visit with the GF i had at the time & her then 11/12 yr old son. There was a group of AAC aircrew in their growbags stood chatting near a parked up Gazelle.....I got the lad to go over & ask them if they were 'hats'.

Fair few years back there was some mil supporting event in Castlefields Manchester. Exhib stands & blokes in DPM walking about. I paid a visit with the GF i had at the time & her then 11/12 yr old son. There was a group of AAC aircrew in their growbags stood chatting near a parked up Gazelle.....I got the lad to go over & ask them if they were 'hats'.
I did the same thing with my neice when visiting that balloon festival thing in Bristol a few years ago.

The "victims" were a portly bunch of chaps from the TA Signals manning a recruitment stand.

I was a right cunt of a PSI.

Had a shameless lad in the gym yesterday taking up the squat rack by doing **** all chatting on his phone with
HMS Kent
Anti Piracy boarding team
On the back in huge letters
No shame some people

Who is Auntie Piracy and why are they boarding her?

Hang on.. that might be another sexual practice I've not heard of...

Last edited:
Ok so a guy has just started training at the same gym as me, wearing a para reg t shirt but with a DZ patch on the arm with the wings on the other. Now I got out in 07 but I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen these on reg t shirts before. Is that still the case or possibly genuine?
Has anyone yet pulled you up for starting a sentence with OK?

Its just that there are grammar Nazis out there and you need to be careful.

The only army gear i wear is when I am hiking and are some ex army goretex DPM pants (and a Goretex Bivvi) and I have had people ask if i ever served to which I always reply "No" and have never been offended.

Perhaps ask the bloke his name and if he says Mike, Mike Golden...Doff you hat and run like fcuk.

Latest Threads