Gym Queens?

Flexing your biceps in pics on Facebook, fake tanning and admiring other men's physiques in gym. Oh and not forgetting these low cut tops (blouses). Should these fit healthy specimens be objects of admiration or ridicule?

Sent from my iPad using ARRSE app

Personally I believe they should be put to the post and executed for crimes against mankind! However, I suppose I'm only jelous as I have the physique of an overfed chimp....

Sent from my iPad using ARRSE app

Eat pies, be happy.

Hours spent in the gym only delays the inevitable.

U

uncle_ho

Are you fat or very out of shape by any chance? Only asking because comments like yours are usually motivated by jealousy.

Ah, people who call each other 'bruv', stand around trying to look all hard when there are women about but then, when they're gone, ask each other questions like, "So how many carbs have you eaten this week?"

Ridicule all the fckin way.

"cruising and grooming".

its a middle age crisis thing.

Are you fat or very out of shape by any chance? Only asking because comments like yours are usually motivated by jealousy.
If only you knew.

Any minute now my protection squad will be on to smash you about for posting comments like that.

Worst thing is, his excuses are fucking pathetic. He's always legless on a Friday night and asks people to lend him a hand, and then gives them the finger if they don't acquiesce. Sometimes people need to be taught to stand up straight on their own two feet and stop whinging.

PS That was sarcastic.